LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 02-27-2012, 04:31 AM   #21
nancywind

I love eating healthier (even if only 500 cal a day!)! My cravings were so strong and I would often skip a meal to be able to eat a pint of ice cream. I don't have any cravings and feel great about my new found discipline! I just feel better about myself not being a slave to comfort foods.
I am little thinner already, but I don't have a scale so I don't know how much I lost. Am on VLCD day 12.

Old 02-27-2012, 06:32 AM   #22
dserbokim

Ok, so I thought of a couple other ones....

Totally second the jeans thing, I can actually wear the freshly cleaned jeans, right from the dryer, without feeling like my uterus is being crushed within them. LOL, so much better.

I'm also loving that the towel gap after I take a shower is getting smaller. In some of them, there's no side gap to hide at all!!

Old 02-27-2012, 12:52 PM   #23
Signabeademia

love this thread...so many little things....my coat feels loose even if I have a thick sweater or hoodie on....I am wearing clothes from the smaller side of my closet - things I wasn't sure I would ever wear again...a few pair of my undies actually are loose on me...I feel soo good! and this is weird - but I think my skin looks great - better than ever....and i thought it was just me, but my hubby noticed too - and he doesn't notice stuff like that. Must be from the hcg - kinda sad that I won't be able to keep that "side effect"!
Gotta remember these little things when temptation rears its ugly head!

Old 02-27-2012, 03:13 PM   #24
AK47rulz

I just love the little things! hsm, I am with you about loose undies! That is one of the things I am looking forward to, single digit sized panties (how sad is that)!!! I am also really loving the change in attitude (a little at a time, makes a BiG difference). Now, when I see chips, or bread, or pastries, I can feel the "yum" monster jump in my tummy, then my brain goes "if you eat that, you will be 300+ pounds again, you want that?" Nope, never again. I am learning that there is more to life than jamming food down my throat!

Old 02-27-2012, 03:51 PM   #25
Serereids

I "stole" my Size 5 Skinny Jeans back from my 15 year old. They not only fit, but were extremely comfortable and I got to wear them with the cutest boots!

Old 02-27-2012, 03:56 PM   #26
chinesemedicine

Amen to that, Rusty!!

Old 02-27-2012, 04:29 PM   #27
bitymnmictada

I love this thread!

My little things:
Bought a new belt, already had to add a hole to it.
I can wear my engagement ring on my right hand!
Its easier to walk in heels.
My chin is starting to look like its supposed to, goodbye double-chin!

Old 03-05-2012, 05:47 AM   #28
invest7manager

I wore a shirt Saturday night that I could not wear a mere 8 weeks ago just after Xmas. It was still a tad snug around the belly/hips but not clingy to the boobs, which was good.

Old 03-05-2012, 06:04 AM   #29
Emedgella

I wore a sweater today that was really too tight to wear 2 weeks ago!!! Woohooooooo. I am not seeing much change in how I look, and where my fatty parts are but I am shrinking!

Old 03-05-2012, 08:10 PM   #30
Keeriewof

I second (or third) the crossing the legs comfortably thing! Also my thighs aren't rubbing together much at all when I walk anymore! Starting to be able to "shop" in my pre 2nd baby closet and every time I try things on there is more and more that I can mainstream into my regular closet! Not to mention putting things that are now too big aside for friends or goodwill. Also don't have as many bad tummy issues that I used to have, with the exception of not being able to "go" very frequently.

Old 03-05-2012, 09:17 PM   #31
sat23neus2

I actually noticed that my inner thighs are getting .. jiggly.. I know its gross but its better them being jiggly than totaly tight from being fat....
and my pants starting to get a bit looser.. just barely but I can tell

Old 03-05-2012, 09:34 PM   #32
huntbytnkbel

I just love the little things! hsm, I am with you about loose undies! That is one of the things I am looking forward to, single digit sized panties (how sad is that)!!! I am also really loving the change in attitude (a little at a time, makes a BiG difference). Now, when I see chips, or bread, or pastries, I can feel the "yum" monster jump in my tummy, then my brain goes "if you eat that, you will be 300+ pounds again, you want that?" Nope, never again. I am learning that there is more to life than jamming food down my throat!
I still have a very hard time with that idea. The idea of not having some real ice cream, pizza every now and then, banana bread every now and then, just kills me right now. Maybe I can come to a point where I can eat one or two 'bad' foods a week or something, especially if I stay gluten free. Those would be the 3 main things I would miss I think. Oh and Endangered Species milk chocolate with almonds. :-(

Old 03-05-2012, 10:42 PM   #33
Optipitle

My thighs are no longer best friends!!

Old 03-05-2012, 11:01 PM   #34
BypeVupyide

I haven't experienced this yet, but I cant wait for my undies to stop rolling down under my belly.

Old 03-05-2012, 11:17 PM   #35
mudozvonf

I cleaned my closet this weekend and put 23 pairs of pants in the attic because they are too big. I have nothing to wear but I'm loving it.

Old 03-05-2012, 11:27 PM   #36
DiBellaBam

My thighs are no longer best friends!!
About the funniest thing I read today.. Thank you.. I need that

Old 03-05-2012, 11:31 PM   #37
myspacepro

I cleaned my closet this weekend and put 23 pairs of pants in the attic because they are too big. I have nothing to wear but I'm loving it.
I sent all my bigger clothes to the goodwill and shouted GOOD RIDDANCE and slammed the door behind them with a dance.

Old 03-05-2012, 11:33 PM   #38
Alexunda

I haven't experienced this yet, but I cant wait for my undies to stop rolling down under my belly.
ME TOO! I mean, I have not yet experienced it but I want to!!!

Also, I am wearing a skirt I wore all last year today and when I put it on this AM, I did not have to lay down to zip it up nor did I have to stop breathing until noon before it felt good. YAY!

Old 03-05-2012, 11:34 PM   #39
rfceicizgm

I sent all my bigger clothes to the goodwill and shouted GOOD RIDDANCE and slammed the door behind them with a dance.
That's awesome!!!

I sent all my old clothes to good will but kept back a few 'smaller' items to gauge my sizes.

Old 03-05-2012, 11:47 PM   #40
Tw1anJOO

bought a super cute pair of white jeans ...from the jr dept! Nice, because they are cheaper there too...double win.

Reply to Thread New Thread