LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 09-04-2012, 03:09 PM   #21
MinisuipGaicai

Hey I see your from Colorado, me too! What part? Well keep strong ya I would get off those pellets as soon as possible, where did you order your shots from?
That makes three of us. I'm in the Rockies. Excited that I lost 2.6 lbs first VLCD day. And I wasn't all that good! Will see what tomorrow brings, as today I will REALLY behave myself.

Wish I knew how to get rid of this ticker. Anyone?

Old 09-04-2012, 03:45 PM   #22
Lipitorseffec

That makes three of us. I'm in the Rockies. Excited that I lost 2.6 lbs first VLCD day. And I wasn't all that good! Will see what tomorrow brings, as today I will REALLY behave myself.

Wish I knew how to get rid of this ticker. Anyone?
Used to live in Durango, you can get rid of the ticker by going to your settings and click on your signature, and delete the code. Well I only lost my loading weight on my vlcd 1, but I am happy with any loss lol.

Old 09-04-2012, 04:07 PM   #23
VIDEOHITE

Used to live in Durango, you can get rid of the ticker by going to your settings and click on your signature, and delete the code. Well I only lost my loading weight on my vlcd 1, but I am happy with any loss lol.
Great! Thank you. We'll see if I did it right. That's all I lost, too, but I'm happy with that. Was afraid it would take me several days to lose it.

Old 09-04-2012, 04:12 PM   #24
igs00r

Today is my first VLCD day, so I'm right there with all you lovely losers!

Good luck! Feel pretty good so far, however its only noon on day 1! LOL I made moo shu chicken HCG recipe for lunch and it was sooooooooooo good. Like i'd eat it even if I wasn't on HCG Protocol!

How do you guys feel about exercise while on Protocol... Do you feel it helps or hinders progress?

Old 09-04-2012, 04:24 PM   #25
enurneAcourdy

Good luck! Feel pretty good so far, however its only noon on day 1! LOL I made moo shu chicken HCG recipe for lunch and it was sooooooooooo good. Like i'd eat it even if I wasn't on HCG Protocol!

How do you guys feel about exercise while on Protocol... Do you feel it helps or hinders progress?
Hi SugarMag,

Moo shu chicken? Must look up that recipe. I believe Dr. S - or someone, suggests two half hour walks per day for exercise. Read a couple of days ago that many continue their excercise programs, toned down a bit, with no side effects.

I really feel great today! Not sure that happened on my first two rounds.

Old 09-04-2012, 10:41 PM   #26
Chito

Can you send me that recipe please?

Old 09-04-2012, 10:51 PM   #27
WaydayNef

I am living outside of Boulder right now. Interesting place.....

I ordered my shots from whenhealthmatters but when they were very delayed I cancelled my order (they were so expensive i guess I was looking for an excuse). Then I ordered from reliable and they seem to be hanging out at US Customs a long time. We will see if I get them soon.

Hope everyone is enjoying the first few days of VLCD.

Old 09-05-2012, 05:19 AM   #28
Gmvkgkmn

Finally got my hcg today. Calorie Loading mostly meat, avocado's, egg's, butter, Oils, bean burrito's from taco bell, just trying to avoid bread & sugar. Doing 150cc to start. Happy to finally have started!

Old 09-05-2012, 01:51 PM   #29
iiilizium

Finally got my hcg today. Calorie Loading mostly meat, avocado's, egg's, butter, Oils, bean burrito's from taco bell, just trying to avoid bread & sugar. Doing 150cc to start. Happy to finally have started!
Good luck! Looks like your loading very well!

Old 09-05-2012, 01:53 PM   #30
uphokyhuP

Well everyone I am doing something a little naughty today, I put a little whey protein to my strawberry drink today, hoping it doesnt make me have a stall or a gain, but I heard that people have allergies to whey and some people dont and they can take it during P2 and P3. Well I am trying it if I have a good loss tomorrow I am may continue it, I am just so shaky and weak in the mornings I really need something to help me stop feeling so icky, but its just the morning times I feel like this I feel fine during the day. Anyone else try protein powder during P2?

Old 09-05-2012, 02:11 PM   #31
GZFL2tDA

I used some whey protein powder yesterday for the first time. I figured this time I cannot handle the exhaustion, so I had to try something different. Mine is sweetened with stevia and only 50 cal, 1 carb, and 1 g fat. Mine is from Platinum and they sent it free so I figure why not try it. Lost over 5 lbs yesterday, but that is due mostly to a 7 lb load gain.

Old 09-05-2012, 04:37 PM   #32
zzbust

Can you send me that recipe please?
Moo Shu Chicken

Braggs Amino Acid in the spritz bottle (find in health food store)
Chicken
Green Cabbage (I used Nappa cabbage, milder flavor)
Chicken Broth
Wilt green cabbage in some chicken broth that was spritzed with Braggs Amino Acids in a pan with the lid on. After it is wilted and soft, toss in raw chicken that has been julienne sliced(easier to do when frozen), and spritz with braggs Amino Acid.

Saute til chicken is cooked. Voila, Moo Shu Chicken.

I also used minced garlic, a little cumin and this mediteranian spice i throw on everything, oh and I used beef broth instead...jus taste a piece of the cabbage til its to your liking, mine was soooooooooo good! good luck!

today for lunch i made this. OMG so good! and easy

Grilled Marinated Shrimp HCG Diet

Ingredients

1. 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
2. 1/2 lemon, juiced
3. 3 cloves garlic, minced
4. Dash of salt
5. ½ teaspoon ground black pepper or cumin
6. 5 oz large medium cooked shrimp peeled and deveined with tails attached.

Directions:

1. In a zip plastic bag, combine the shrimp with the salt, cumin or pepper, Garlic, lemon, cilantro. Seal, and marinate in the refrigerator for 15 min to 1 hour.
2. Preheat grill for medium-low heat. Cook shrimp for 5 minutes per side, or until opaque.

put it in the zip lock last night, and just grilled in my grill pan for a couple minutes each side, over some spinach. YUMMO

Old 09-05-2012, 05:42 PM   #33
lungumnentibe

Are we allowed to use fresh ginger? I am addicted to ginger everything. Maybe I will post this on the food thread also.

Old 09-05-2012, 06:20 PM   #34
Alkassyinhisk

I'm on day 5 of VLCD using HHCG but thinking of using rx HCG for next round. Doing ok, having some headache issues I'd like to lose 40-45lbs Let's do this!

Old 09-05-2012, 06:25 PM   #35
dumadegg

Round1 / Phase 2/ VLCD2 -4# 80# to lose; using injections with 150 strength. SugarMag, can't wait to try the shrimp marinade.

Old 09-05-2012, 06:52 PM   #36
Abanijo

I used some whey protein powder yesterday for the first time. I figured this time I cannot handle the exhaustion, so I had to try something different. Mine is sweetened with stevia and only 50 cal, 1 carb, and 1 g fat. Mine is from Platinum and they sent it free so I figure why not try it. Lost over 5 lbs yesterday, but that is due mostly to a 7 lb load gain.
Where did you get that protein powder from? It was free?

Old 09-05-2012, 09:20 PM   #37
dfuzioniag

Platinumbodyperformance.com sells the powder. I ordered the drops from them and then cancelled when i found out they were bogus, but they would not let me cancel. They have these pellets which they sent instead which are suppose to have hcg. They sent a vanilla and a choc hcg protein powder can as a "make the angry customer happy" gift with the pellets.

Old 09-06-2012, 12:18 AM   #38
mtvlover571

Well actually HHCG does not have HCG in it, that is why its called homeopathic HCG that is prob why you are having hunger issues, I was taking HHCG and I had the same issue, I am now on RX HCG and feel so much better! No hunger!
I was told that if the ingredients listed hcg with something like 3x6x12x ect on the label then they did have hcg in them, and mine does list that. I found this on another forum on this site where people were asking about their hcg. I dropped my does like Grammy told me and my hunger has subsided, but will still start the Rx when it gets here.

Old 09-06-2012, 12:22 AM   #39
Deengealf

SugarMag- was reading your shrimp recipe, you say to buy cooked shrimp, but you cook them again, and the portion says 5 oz please explain, we are only allowed 100gm and do we use cooked or raw and grill it. Sounds good, will try when you get back to me.

Old 09-06-2012, 03:54 PM   #40
Usogwdkb

Good Morning All,

I'm down 5 lbs from load weight, 2 from starting weight. R3, and don't recall losing much the first 5 days of the other rounds, so hope it continues. I'm on 250 IUs daily injections of Hucog, and have had no hunger issues since the first day. Forcing myself to sit down to lunch every day, which I don't think I did the first two rounds. To keep me on track, and because I didn't want to try to order clothes and have the ones I wanted sold out, I went ahead and bought some a size smaller than I'm wearing now. Have a fabulous dressmaker, so if they should become too large (HAH!), she can adjust them for me. Don't think that will happen, as they're about 1 1/2 sizes smaller than I am right now - though with everything being stretch fabric, I can still get them on. Just don't look like I'd like to look. Planning to do the full 40 days, but might have an interruption if we travel after the first 23 days. Need to go, don't really want to.

Reply to Thread New Thread