LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 07-29-2010, 03:38 PM   #1
tuszit

Default Cycling on HCG
I think there are right and wrong ways to cycle and alot of protocols do not allow this, I think there are alot of questions regarding this and it sure seems to work for alot of people.

Old 08-16-2010, 09:57 AM   #2
THOUTHCAW

On the original hCG diet protocol Dr. Simeons calls for cycling your hCG weight loss, then doubling the off weeks as you move forward. People are not very patient today and when you are motivated to lose weight you want to lose weight quickly as the hCG diet protocol promises.

Old 09-07-2010, 08:26 AM   #3
Vobomei

I'm in my first p3 and am planning on cycling. I think you really have to pay attention to your body. Luckily this diet does show very physically when we are doing something your body doesn't like. i.e... some people can gain 2lbs from eggs/dairy/nuts overnight. everyone is going to have to tweak the diet to how it best suits them. yes it is true that some people just dive right in and get overzealous and motivated but other people don't want to do p4 because they don't want to detox from sugar and carb addiction again. I for one plan on using stevia and xylitol for the rest of my life, my man will just have to get used to the "no sugar in the house" rule.

Old 09-10-2010, 05:32 PM   #4
k5wTvu9f

I have been cycling since January and to be quite honest it has NOTHING to do with getting there "quicker"

For me it has everything to do with listening to MY body and knowing my limitations as well as what works for me.

I can guarantee that you do NOT lose any faster while cycling....but you are extremely consistent during your losses and healthy.

Just for the record I have lost close to 70lbs.

Jenni

Old 09-10-2010, 05:38 PM   #5
ThekvandoVideo

I have cycled since I began with hhcg at the beginning of the summer. I broke the rule of doing P4 in my first round. I have stabilized easily under LDW in each of 3 rounds, and am at day 8 of my 4th round. I have lost 46.9 pounds and 32.5 inches since the first week of June. I LOVE CYCLING! It gives me an emotional boost, always knowing that another finish line is looming near, and I can stay motivated much more this way. I will do one last very strict P3 and then P4 when I am at my goal weight. I know cycling is not for everyone, but it has been a blessing for me.

Old 09-10-2010, 05:41 PM   #6
wiweimeli

Can someone explain, in detail, what is "Cycling?"

Old 09-10-2010, 06:03 PM   #7
ManituIKOL

I have cycled since I began with hhcg at the beginning of the summer. I broke the rule of doing P4 in my first round. I have stabilized easily under LDW in each of 3 rounds, and am at day 8 of my 4th round. I have lost 46.9 pounds and 32.5 inches since the first week of June. I LOVE CYCLING! It gives me an emotional boost, always knowing that another finish line is looming near, and I can stay motivated much more this way. I will do one last very strict P3 and then P4 when I am at my goal weight. I know cycling is not for everyone, but it has been a blessing for me.
How long did you do p3 before going back to p2?

Old 09-10-2010, 06:05 PM   #8
remstaling

How long did you do p3 before going back to p2?
Round 1---23 days of P2, 17 days of P3
Round 2---23 days of P2, 14 days of P3
Round 3---14 days of P2, 7 days of P3
Round 4---currently at Day 8, lost 7.5 pounds so far

Old 09-10-2010, 06:06 PM   #9
Fausqueuego

Can someone explain, in detail, what is "Cycling?"
It means different things to different people but essentially it's doing shorter p3s and p4s to get back to p2 a little quicker. Some people skip doing p4 all together and do a longer p3. It's not very cut and dry. I think it's important to at least do 3 weeks of p3. Your body does need the break and you also need the reshaping that happens in p3&p4.

Old 09-10-2010, 06:09 PM   #10
ImapFidaarram

Did you stabilize pretty easily in p3? I really want to make sure my next round is my last round. I've read some people who cycle have a harder time losing but that doesn't seem to be the case with you. I think I have 20 more to lose.

Old 09-10-2010, 06:35 PM   #11
KojlinMakolvin

I would love to hear it exactly also but from reading I am thinking it is basically thinking it is doing your P2 and P3 and then back to P2 without doing P4.

I must admit I have given it thought as I would love to get to my goal faster but then think, I should just do it as it's layed out so I don't chance gaining back too easily.

Who knows at this point but would love to hear exactly how it's done.

Old 09-10-2010, 08:09 PM   #12
JacomoR

I've cycled since the end of March and have lost over 60lbs. (I've actually lost about 70lbs total.. including load weights). I stabilize great in p3 and reshaping happens all the time for me.

I did 4 rounds of 3 weeks of p2 and 3 weeks of p3 back to p2. (with 2-3 load days). I lose 15-20lbs per round (23 days). I plan on doing shorter cycles (2 weeks of p2, 1 week of p3, 1 load day, back to p2) for the rest of the year. It will be easier to plan around events and load on holidays and such with shorter rounds. I also notice that the last week to week and a half of my p2's are seemingly ineffective and I really start to get tempted to cheat. I think this new plan will work out perfectly for me!

Old 09-10-2010, 08:18 PM   #13
TNgqZhLR

I am so new to this protocol--what did you mean by cycling? Are you referring to the 500/cal daily for 42 days, then off for several weeks. Also, do most people not use the hcg for one day a week to delay immunity? Thanks.

Old 09-10-2010, 08:21 PM   #14
ggandibazz

LOL just realized that I typed that right after the first post then got distracted and then came back and hit post reply but by then there were several other posts! Duh! :O)

Old 09-10-2010, 08:37 PM   #15
sbrscnds

Just to clarify you never do P4 when you are cycling. Lbrace you are taiking about doing the complete protocol rather than cycling. Cycling is only doing P2 and P3. You never do P4 until you have hit your goal weight, or you need a break from cycling.

I don't want people confused when they read your post.

Lady Smart

Old 09-10-2010, 08:43 PM   #16
idobestbuyonlinepp

Dubbles,

Cycling is something thAt some people do after doing a full round of the protocol. It is 't for e eery one. Since you are new you need to stick to the phase 2,phase 3, and phase 4.

Phase 2 is your 500 calorie, phase 3 is when you add new cods, stabilizing your weight (but you do not add any sugars, breads etc.phase 4 is when you add your sugars etc and see how your body adjusts.

Does that help?

Jenni

Old 09-10-2010, 09:36 PM   #17
LsrSRVxR

Just to clarify you never do P4 when you are cycling. Lbrace you are taiking about doing the complete protocol rather than cycling. Cycling is only doing P2 and P3. You never do P4 until you have hit your goal weight, or you need a break from cycling.

I don't want people confused when they read your post.

Lady Smart
Thanks! I wasn't being too specific.

Old 09-10-2010, 09:51 PM   #18
fluistulkn

Originally Posted by vegglover:

Did you stabilize pretty easily in p3? I really want to make sure my next round is my last round. I've read some people who cycle have a harder time losing but that doesn't seem to be the case with you. I think I have 20 more to lose.
Lbrace---I did stabilize without effort. I took some wise forum members' advice and ate, ate, ate. I did not count calories, although I continued to journal so I could look back at what I had eaten. I ate all protein and fats + non-starchy veggies. No fruit or grains. No sugar or starches is the rule, and I was very strict about that in P3. I did not make a lot of the recipes that float around, because I know that I do better with simple food. Too many ingredients in the recipes makes me a little nervous. I will save those for P4 someday.

I drank lots of water, tea, and coffee. Plus, I am rogue and drink Crystal Light and Diet Coke with no problems. Lucky me.

I stabilized at .6 under LDW in the first 2 rounds. Then I was at 1.1 under LDW in the 3rd round.

Old 09-10-2010, 10:31 PM   #19
aburva.org

in this context do we take P4 to be the place where you introduce the poison ( ok a little harsh) back in to your system? if so then i guess i am cycling cauze i doubt i will ever do that

Old 09-10-2010, 10:35 PM   #20
Karlmarks

hi vegglover
i am curious about this as well. i think you are saying that you did not do p4 at all even in the first round. is this correct? also did you use the same type of hcg/hhcg? if so what type(s) and method(s) did you use. i am on day 17 ish of p3 but also have to deal with the TOM issue coming in twelve days so i can't decide which way to go. i've stayed between 1 and 1.5 pounds of LIW except for two days around TOM right after going off of p2. i have eaten an occassional apple or a few freeze dried strawberries but that's about as far as i've strayed from strictly proteins, fats and veggies. this was my first round. i did subq injections thru my dr. but want to order on my own next time- not even sure i want to stick w/injections- nervous about mixing. ok my last question for you is in regards to b-12. do you use it at all? that was a nice benefit from my dr. - i got a weekly injection and i think it helped my energy and mood. hope i'm not asking too many questions. something tells me you have probably answered most of these many times. so thank you in advance and sorry to be so pesky.
oh and one more ? did you load again or go straight into p2 from p3?

Reply to Thread New Thread