LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 06-04-2013, 01:11 AM   #1
Enladalusange

Default Why am I caught, I can't lose more weight?
Um ok so before I was eating about 2,000 calories each day so I cut it right down to 1600 calories and did more walking/running/working out, so I dropped about 10 pounds in 1 and 1/2 weeks however got caught. So I lowered my calorie consumption I ate about 1300 and my much more and work off lots... I'd been utilizing the application "lose it" for about 8 weeks and my regular internet calories for each day was between 900-1050, well there are several days my family and I'll go out to eat in a discipline and these days I do go over my fat budget but for an all week I was still under (I've "Lose It" set to get rid of 1 pound per week and I for about 3 weeks I was 1,600+ calories under my budget)... and then I was caught at 149 pounds... So I cut-out much more calories, I eat now less-then 500 each day and I dropped still another 4-5 pounds I'm now at 144 o-r 145 but now I'm trapped again... I don't wish to cut out anymore, because I'm not eating much.. my grandparents are just starting to worry also. I ACTUALLY DO NOT eat chips, snacks, dessert, pie... well unhealthy foods in general... I USUALLY search for food with minimal quantity of fat/saturated fat inside BTW I'm vegetarian so I don't believe I get enough protein and w.e otherwise beef provides but I still attempt to complement it with other things like plenty of dark-green vegetables... Anyway IDK what direction to go, just how can I lose more fat I was stuck at 149 for about 14 days and now I've been stuck at 144 for about 4 days... Must I cut right out more calories? ... and decide to try exercising more but the issue ive been running in to is I'm often tired and have a tendency to get hungry frequently, but after one hour o-r therefore it passes... Any suggetions? Thanks Edit: Im 5f 2in... Why I would like to be about 125 by the finish therefore yes im somewhat cubby thats. Also once I reach my target weight how can I keep it down? If I improve my calorie intake again Ill gain it straight back but I don't wish to remain at such a low calorie intake for-a very long time I worry

Reply to Thread New Thread