LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 05-31-2017, 08:32 AM   #1
arry J

Default winning goal. "We all dream about scoring that Stanley Cup
HELSINKI - Mikael Kingsbury beat Canadian teammate Alex Bilodeau in a dual moguls event Sunday to close in on the freestyle World Cup title. Wayne Simmonds Jersey . Bradley Wilson of the United States was third. Kingsbury leads the overall standings with 810 points, ahead of Bilodeau with 779 and Ptarick Deneen of the United States with 414 ahead of the World Cup finals. Hannah Kearney won the womens event, with Canadas Justine Dufour-Lapointe second, intensifying the race for overall top spot. Kearney leads with 750 points ahead of Dufour-Lapointes 745. The other Dufour-Lapointe sisters, Chloe and Maxime, finished third and fourth and retained those same positions overall with 441 points and 399 respectively. The moguls World Cup finals are on March 21 in La Plagne, France. Brayden Schenn Jersey . -- Dane Fox scored his 61st and 62nd goals of the season and Brendan Gaunce had a goal and three assists as the Erie Otters downed the Kitchener Rangers 7-3 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Eric Lindros Flyers Jersey . made a diving catch in left field for the final out in a 1-0 victory over the Miami Marlins in a regular-season finale Sunday. Zimmermann (14-5) allowed only two baserunners, finishing with 10 strikeouts and one walk in the fifth no-hitter in the majors this year. 403 Forbidden . -- Kansas City Royals first baseman Eric Hosmer will be out three to six weeks with a stress fracture of the third finger of his right hand.BOSTON - Drew and Carol Bolland knew what to expect this time. Travelling to Boston for Game 6 of the Stanley Cup final, they remembered what it was like when their son Dave and the Chicago Blackhawks won in 2010. Even Bollands wife Julia had a feeling it would happen again Monday night at TD Garden. She told everyone on the flight from Chicago her prediction. But none of them could have imagined it would happen this way: Bolland scoring the game-winner with just under a minute left, the second goal in 17 seconds to stun the Bruins. And while the 27-year-old winger from Toronto seemed too stunned amid the Cup celebration to revel in his hero status, Julia — six months pregnant — couldnt contain her emotions in the moment. "At first I didnt know that he scored," she said. "And then when I found out I started crying and fell to the ground. My mother-in-laws like, Get up, youre going to hurt the baby. It was crazy. It was so fast." Drew Bolland was worried too, but no harm was done. The Bollands beamed as they posed with the Cup. "Its like a dream," Drew Bolland said. "Its one thing winning the Stanley Cup back three years ago, but to come back here, you start thinking, Hey, itd be great if he won the Stanley Cup again. But to score the winning goal just blows your mind away." Bolland made one of the more thrilling endings in Cup final historry sound routine. Bill Barber Flyers Jersey. Bryan Bickell tied the score with 1:16 left, and defenceman Johnny Oduyas shot found its way to Bolland on the doorstep. "The puck went back to the D, he shot it," Bolland said. "All I knew was it was sitting in front of me, so I had to tap it in." Theres plenty of history between Bickell and Bolland, who played together in the Greater Toronto Hockey League from the ages of 12 to 15. "They were friends all through hockey, so that was unbelievable," Drew Bolland said. "A GTHL guy scores the tying goal, and David scores the winning goal." Bolland, almost stoically called it a "big feeling" to score the Cup-winning goal. "We all dream about scoring that Stanley Cup winner to hoist the Cup, so check that one off the bucket list," he said. In four years, Bolland will have his name on the Stanley Cup twice. A tattoo on his wrist marks the 2010 title, and hell get another for 2013 "somewhere." With Julia due to give birth to the couples first child in three months, the Bolland family has plenty to celebrate. They already know its a girl, and her name will be Lincoln. "Maybe Stanley," Carol-Ann joked. "Not for a girl," Julia said, still smiling. Thats not even necessary, as Bollands goal made for an unforgettable Stanley Cup story to tell his daughter one day. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Reply to Thread New Thread