LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 07-11-2019, 12:17 AM   #1
CarlosR

Default SoundCloud Premier distribution
Last year, Spotify took a stake in music distribution service DistroKid. Apple acquired Platoon. And today, SoundCloud announced itís adding its own music distribution tools to its premium accounts aimed at artists, SoundCloud Pro and SoundCloud Pro Unlimited. With SoundCloud Premier distribution, artists can upload their tracks to all major music services, including Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Tencent, YouTube Music and even Instagram, directly from SoundCloud.

The company notes this is the first distribution tool built directly into a streaming platform, but thatís not likely to remain the case for long. When Spotify invested in DistroKid in October 2018, it said that it would soon roll out a tool that would allow musicians to upload their tracks to the service through the Spotify for Artists platform. And Appleís acquisition of Platoon seems to indicate the company wants to go in a similar direction in terms of offering more tools and services to artists.

Old 07-12-2019, 12:11 AM   #2
EdwinB

I love the music of soundcloud they are very original and entertaining, the external news is exaggerated at times. I love them so I even use soundcloud downloader free download to have my own collection of videos on my tablet to show them to my friends. I think it's a great healthy and free entertainment platform for me

Reply to Thread New Thread