LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 01-26-2008, 09:04 PM   #1
Knillagrarp

Default Your Mash-Up Coverz for Slideshow wanted!!!
Hey all!

I'm searching right now for all your Mash-Up Coverz you did or someone elses did for ya!
I use them every month at my partys in a slideshow over a big screen. At the moment I have something about 800 pictures of mash-up coverz, party flyers or other bootleg inspired stuff...would be cool if you think you have some special things you wanna have shown up there, big logos, coverz, banners or something else, I'm looking also especially for bootleg-coverz which were done before 2006...from the current stuff I have a lot.
Images with a minumum of 300x300 are okay. Smaller wouldn't be the best!
So if you have something, send it over to: [You cannot see the link as you're not logged in. Click here to login or here to register.]
I will also upload in some time a .zip or .rar file with all the coverz I could collect so far then.
Cheerz to all!
Morgoth

Old 01-27-2008, 05:09 AM   #2
vdw4Epsi

Here's a few for ya buddy, all at 500 x 500
[You cannot see the link as you're not logged in. Click here to login or here to register.]
[You cannot see the link as you're not logged in. Click here to login or here to register.]

Reply to Thread New Thread