LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 09-21-2012, 11:28 AM   #1
Bvghbopz

Hi Insite and welcome to SB, I hope you enjoy your time here.

As for your shadows I personally have had something similar happen to. I was told during that these beings are our overseers, they are just checking to see how you are progressing with your incarnation. They would have relayed this to your consciousness along with the sense that there is nothing here to harm you.

So welcome once again

Old 09-21-2012, 01:50 PM   #2
themsrsdude

Default Walking Shadows
Hi everyone. I'm new here and this is my first post.

I've got too many stories to tell about unexplained happenings in my life, but thought I'd start with this one because I still think about it often.

When I was about 4 years of age (yes I remember this age because of the things I'm about to describe), I would often see shadows of people walking about. It was strange because they were not attached to anyone.

One day, I was playing in the bathroom while my mother was cleaning. I soon became aware that there were lots of shadows in the bathroom. Too many, all moving about, some fast, some slow. Even at that age it didn't make sense and I knew that there were too many shadows for the number of people present.

It wasn't anything to be scared of and I was quite at ease with them. But being curious, I popped the question to my mother "where do all the shadows come from?". Laughing she explained that they were just our own shadows. But I could account for our own, and there must have been maybe ten or more shadows moving about the room. I insisted she tell me about the other ones and it was then that I realised she could not see them and questions of that nature were unwelcome. I got the feeling that she was afraid of what I was saying.

From that day I didn't see the shadow people anymore. That is, until one night at about 9 years of age. I had gone to bed after watching TV that evening, and was sitting up in bed. For reasons unknown, I remembered the shadows of my childhood. And right then, as if to confirm that it was all real, a person's shadow could be seen against the walls walking from behind my left shoulder, along the back wall, then along the side wall to my left, then along the wall opposite my bed, continuing along the wall to the right, and then onto the back wall at my right where it disappeared where the door is located. The lone shadow walked a full 360 degrees clockwise around my bedroom before disappearing out the door.

Just like the years earlier, I was not afraid. In fact I was happy about it. My immediate thoughts were that whoever the shadow people are, they wanted to remind me that they exist by jolting the memory back into my conscious mind. And then they reinforced that knowledge by showing me once again that they are still here, and walked the room.

A few things to note:
I was alone in the room.
The bedroom light was on.
It was dark outside (night time).

These days I tend to explain this one away by telling myself that it must have been someone walking on the street and a car went past, its headlights casting the shadow through the drawn curtains onto my wall. However, that never happened again and would not have produced a shadow traversing the entire cir***ference of the room.

Within myself I know that the shadows were living beings, who for whatever reason, had chosen to reveal themselves to me.

What are your thoughts?
I'd like to keep in touch with these shadows but as an adult, I don't know how. I haven't seen them since that last experience as a child.

Old 09-21-2012, 08:23 PM   #3
penpizdes

Hello & welcome Insite. I have seen shadows too. I feel they are from relatives & pets who have passed. I hope you enjoy your time here & find answers to your questions.

Do you meditate?

Old 09-21-2012, 11:36 PM   #4
themsrsdude

Hi lemongrass.

Its good to hear that others have also seen shadows. Maybe I'm not mad afterall.

As for meditation... not in this life. Maybe its time to start.

Old 09-22-2012, 07:13 AM   #5
themsrsdude

Hello balance and thanks for responding.

If they are overseeing my life then I'd definately want to get in touch with them again. Together we could make a few needed adjustments.

Fear never entered my mind when watching the shadows so I'd presume that benevolence was conveyed, as you suggested.

Reply to Thread New Thread