LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 01-09-2012, 05:20 AM   #1
orbidewa

I will Speak.

He is of a Higher-Density than us All.
He definitely does belong in The Fae Realm of Influence, for that You Are correct, Felted.
Obama Hides a Lot of Secrets From us, Along W/The US Gov. and The World Gov. . . .
The Fae Are Involved with This Young Child. He Will Be DisCovered As a //TRUE HERO.//

And The StarTribune Is a GovernMent Scheme Sent-to disguise Themselves.

I AM Done. So Long, Friends. I will Visit Upon Today's Topics again.

Old 06-30-2012, 06:04 PM   #2
Franchise

Default Feds Seek Help Identifying Mystery Boy
I am truly sorry if I am perpetuating a false rumor, and this boy turns out to be a normal Earth-human in a dangerous situation, but I can't seem to let go of this story.

It disappeared from msnbc, cnn, and bbc.com just as quickly as it came. You can still view it on fox news. The government is trying to find this boy, claiming they need the public's help to find him, but won't release any further details other than they have reason to believe he is in danger.

The boy's eyes are suspiciously far apart. He doesn't look like he has FAS though. Could this boy be at least part extra-terrestrial. Maybe the boy doesn't even realize what he is, and the only danger is that the Feds that are trying to find him to do who knows what with him.

I hope this boy is safe whoever he is.

Old 09-21-2012, 08:56 AM   #3
SingleMan

I found his photo on the net.
So, I tried to figure out what and who he is and this is what I was told.
He is STO
His origins are in the Fae energy
No, he is not human
He is higher fourth density

and use your own discernment always

Old 09-21-2012, 08:49 PM   #4
Vapepreab

I know what boy this thread is referring to, he is from Wisconsin. He was autistic to the point he could not speak. My reiki student shared the photo, then I shared the photo, my heart sank when I saw that photo. I am grateful he is alive, I think I will send him more reiki

Old 09-21-2012, 08:50 PM   #5
thushioli

I am truly sorry if I am perpetuating a false rumor, and this boy turns out to be a normal Earth-human in a dangerous situation, but I can't seem to let go of this story.

It disappeared from msnbc, cnn, and bbc.com just as quickly as it came. You can still view it on fox news. The government is trying to find this boy, claiming they need the public's help to find him, but won't release any further details other than they have reason to believe he is in danger.

The boy's eyes are suspiciously far apart. He doesn't look like he has FAS though. Could this boy be at least part extra-terrestrial. Maybe the boy doesn't even realize what he is, and the only danger is that the Feds that are trying to find him to do who knows what with him.

I hope this boy is safe whoever he is.
This story is so weird...

I found this article:

http://www.startribune.com/local/160712515.html

Thanks to a rare plea for the public's help last week in what was characterized as a dangerous situation, federal authorities said Thursday they have located and identified a teenage boy pictured in web photos as well as a child that law enforcement is calling a victim.

Later Thursday, in a delinquency petition -- akin to a charging document for juveniles -- seven counts were filed against one defendant in Winnebago County, Wis.: four counts of first-degree sexual assault of a child; one count of sexual exploitation of a child and two counts of exposing genitals. As to why ICE would be involved in a sexual assault case, it says this:

The boy "may need law enforcement assistance, but may not be able to request it," ICE's Homeland Security Investigations, which monitors illegal activity on the internet, said at the time. So apparently ICE monitor's illegal activity on the internet?

I don't know. If it was some alien kid that didn't get a visa to roam Earth they wouldn't come out and say it. It's still a weird, fishy story to me.

Old 09-21-2012, 09:19 PM   #6
SaamanthaSterlyng

This is quite odd .. I did find a link to the story. I've never heard of a story like this (but then, it's only until recently that I've been actually paying attention to the news.)

Reply to Thread New Thread