LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 12-21-2008, 02:32 PM   #1
Zysyewgg

Default Words Popping into my head
Mkay, so I was walking around with my friends on Friday night, and then my mood suddenly changed and I had to sit down and get some peace. Anyways, two phrases popped into my head; 'Distorted Reality' and 'Your Sight/Eyes are misty'

Any insight onto what this may mean, I get this sometimes, but the only time I can remember other than this one is 'A day and a night will see the people of white light' Again, if you guys can shed some light onto this, I would appreciate it!

~Foso~

Old 12-21-2008, 10:40 PM   #2
traiffhetl

When I hear spirit it is in short bursts as well. I usually get overwhelmed in crowds and refuse to go out in them alone. I need someone with me so I don't feel like I'm going crazy with all the spirits.

These are small phrases to get you on track. We are here to learn. Think of what they say and see if it is helping you in some way. To guide you to do a certain thing.

Blessings

Laura

Old 11-04-2019, 10:51 PM   #3
monojoli

You have a real ability for writing unique content. I like how you think and the way you represent your views in this article. I agree with your way of thinking. Thank you for sharing.

Diet Plan PDF
Keto Side Dishes

Reply to Thread New Thread