LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 06-30-2007, 01:31 AM   #1
valiumcheepval

Default Experiences with OBE aids [was: Other Products]
Hi everyone,

I had been trying to have an OBE since I was a teenager. After 25+ years, I finally accomplished it--after reading 2/3 of Astral Dynamics. It was 6 months of incredible experiences. Needless to say, I hold that book (and Robert Bruce) in very high regard.

Sometime during that period, I finished reading Astral Dynamics and felt great about my accomplishments. Several months in, I had a slightly frightening experience (but not too bad) and didn't have another OBE for 3 months; it could have been in reaction to that experience. My fear must have diminished because I then had a few more. Then, the well went dry.

After 4-5 months of nothing, my desperation grew. For whatever reason, I did not return to the Astral Dynamics book. Instead, I looked around for other products--not sure why.

I first tried a bwgen-type file from a site called astral-projections.com. They provide an OBE file, a file supposedly for remote viewing, and a guidebook that provides nothing new. When the product did not work for me, I tried to take advantage of their "risk-free 100% money-back guarantee." Not only would they not honor it, they wouldn't even respond to my 6 requests for a refund. Sure, I was stupid for even trying it but, believe it or not, I've never gotten ripped off before with web purchases. Please let this serve as a warning; if the product doesn't work for you, you're out of luck.

I then tried a DVD I found at saltcube.com. This is a very interesting product (you can see samples at the site) that provides information I've never seen or heard before. After viewing part 1, I had 4-5 OBE's that same night. Since then, nothing, but my faith is returning. The experiences were very different than what I was experiencing after Astral Dynamics, but I'll take whatever I can get.

I'm not affiliated with either site in any way. Just wanted to warn everyone about the one (although, who else would be dumb enough to try it?) and inform folks about the other. I still believe Astral Dynamics is the way to go, so I will be returning to the book, as I should have months ago.

[EDIT: Modified the title to something more suitable so people do not think it is spam. - Korpo]

Old 06-18-2020, 01:42 AM   #2
monojoli

I think the admin of this web page is really working hard in support of his web page, as here every material is quality based stuff.
Solitaire Online
Krunkerio Game
Tetris Online

Reply to Thread New Thread