LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 12-09-2005, 09:02 AM   #1
vNZsk39B

Default recruiting all people who can get to the akashic records
Hi, I was wondering if anyone thinks they could find out the BC 49 winning lottery ticket numbers using the akashic records or by some other means

Old 12-10-2005, 12:52 AM   #2
GitaraMoya

OK first, that is a terrible reason for wanting to go there. Second, you can't find the answer you want there. The Akashic records are the eventually of every human consciousness existing along side each other. SO that means you will get every possiblity to the lottery winning numbers. I.E every possible combination that can be achieved from the lottery. Knowledge you already knew. Meaning that you cannot get the answer.
Also why would someone get the numbers and then tell YOU!.
Come on, is this a joke.

Also remember this site is about discovery, not asking for favours from people who have better things to do with thier time than satisfy a greedy person.

Old 12-10-2005, 09:35 AM   #3
vNZsk39B

Ya this question was surrdove a joke. Whatever it was worth a try though.

Old 12-12-2005, 08:02 AM   #4
cajonnmu

There is a woman named Anne Varnes who claims she won the lottery by seeing winning lottery numbers while out of body. Here is a link to her website.

http://astralvoyage.com/projection/dailylottery.html

Old 12-12-2005, 08:27 AM   #5
vNZsk39B

thank perfect circle

Old 12-12-2005, 12:00 PM   #6
L0KoxewQ

OMG look at my post above ^

Old 12-12-2005, 08:21 PM   #7
angeldimmon

[quote=Spectral Dragon]
Hi, I was wondering if anyone thinks they could find out the BC 49 winning lottery ticket numbers using the akashic records or by some other means
It's definitely possible just most people would not have the ability to do it.[/quote:1776rvvl]

That plus most people that have the ability would be mature or spiritual enough to see through that materialistic crap. I mean, come on. You run out of money, freeze on the streets, die, and then your higher self probably chooses a different set of parents or something that will give you tons of money or something...We're trying to achieve perfection right?

Old 03-14-2020, 11:25 AM   #8
EmmaAnders

If you are a political news liver then this is the best and active blog for you and you have to keep yourself updated with the help of this medium. But the problem is ninja essay reviews who had many negative review about that blog and people never go on a daily basis.

Reply to Thread New Thread