LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 02-14-2013, 09:00 PM   #1
stuck_in_WA

Default Moot Stage
Oh, keep it to the Discordia to convey therefore well, what I used to neglect the language. ----------------------------------------------------------- A Sermon on Reality Being fully a Trip in ten (23!) schizms 1. The Research Is Eris actual? asked Grandfather Mal who'd instantly lapsed in his religion For I must acknowledge this very issue I NNP be greatly confused by NNP recently Therefore Mal travelled significantly, yes he travelled broad and five diff'rent resources he bade 2. The Goddess Eris himself will definitely know! talked Mal in the beginning of his mission Eris was said by alas, I am not real, when asked however, you had best set my words to the examination I might perhaps not occur, however, you realize that I'm a naughty liar at most useful! 3. The Sceptic A phony, the sceptic only mentioned Number shred of evidence available! If you fail to show it, t'is not true but a myth or rubbish as an alternative (And because he couldn't show that he was true the sceptic vanished where he lay) 4. The Researcher Is she perhaps not tagged? the researcher queried She seems like a plotdevice in my experience Or even a tale, but I can't make sure Things have to be described, you see! Actual items have names, and steps and labels I propose: Eris (Divina Discordii) 5. The Thinker Is just a unicorn actual? The Philosopher riddled and the notion of this type of animal? What's knowledge in my experience might be garbage for you but I'll let you know this at least: The actual test to be - Could it be still actual in the end thought upon it's stopped? 6. The Pragmatist As my food, the paragmatic said she's never as true never as true as a stream or perhaps a flow But has your life been ever changed by a simple idea? or a sense, a or a dream? These specific things have the ability to influence us nevertheless unreal they might appear 7. The Reality There's a wasp in your head! I see in your eyes the sudden anxiety that you need to now feel However now, if I let you know that I just lied may be the concern you thought any less true? Then what does it matter? the practical shrugged and he quietly finished his dinner 8. The Finish Oh Eris! Perhaps not real, but real enough today as a lot of things are A plotdevice, question, a a lot more and joke a desire and a goddess they say Oh, person lives in goals, in fancy and fiction in thinking might we ever remain! ---------------------------------------------------------

Reply to Thread New Thread