LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 09-13-2006, 03:32 AM   #1
indocrew

Default Keep the kitchen cabinets shut
My Bengal's newest hiding place is inside the kitchen cabinets among the dishes. Several times I have heard noises coming from inside the cabinets and when I look inside, I see those naughty but beautiful eyes looking at me as if to say, "What's wrong? Did I do something wrong daddy?"

Of course when I get her out of there, my method of harsh discipline is to give her hugs and kisses.

Old 09-13-2006, 03:38 AM   #2
Immonnaornach

That’s funny! I had a cat one time that loved to climb into dresser drawers. I’m not sure how she managed to get in them sometimes. I knew if I couldn’t find her that she was most likely hiding in the dresser drawers.

Old 09-12-2007, 07:05 AM   #3
wllsqyuipknczx

I had a cat that liked to jump in the dryer. You had to be careful when you used it to make sure the cat had not jumped in. One time I had been away for a day, and when I came back I couldn't find her anywhere. She had gotten in the dryer again, the poor thing ran to her water bowl to get a drink. I wasn't the only person living there and it seems my roomate didn't check to make sure the cat didn't slip in there before she closed it.

Old 09-12-2007, 07:12 AM   #4
AntonioXYZ

My cat used to sneak into the cabinet and sleep in the basket of potatoes, lol. I don't know how she found that comfortable at all. Once she got in there, though, she couldn't get back out, so either she'd cry when she was ready, or we'd have to leave the doors open until she finally left on her own.

Old 09-12-2007, 03:09 PM   #5
indocrew

That’s funny! I had a cat one time that loved to climb into dresser drawers. I’m not sure how she managed to get in them sometimes. I knew if I couldn’t find her that she was most likely hiding in the dresser drawers.
That is scary. It sounds like that cat learned how to pull the dresser drawer open and climb in before it closes.

It is amazing what they will figure out given plenty of time in your apartment or house when you are gone. Fortunately, my wife is disabled and is home most of the time, so our Bengal can only get away with so much.

Reply to Thread New Thread