LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 02-07-2012, 11:11 PM   #1
сайдинг

Do you need a crate still? sorry, havent been on in a bit because I've been sick and dealing with a lot of stuff, but the offer still stands if you need it.

Old 02-07-2012, 11:42 PM   #2
olivelappers

Do you need a crate still? sorry, havent been on in a bit because I've been sick and dealing with a lot of stuff, but the offer still stands if you need it.
I do indeed!

Old 02-08-2012, 12:26 AM   #3
сайдинг

I dragged it out of storage. It's a black metal Icrate. I got it a year or so ago for Owen, but he ended up outgrowing it because he's so long, lol. It's 30" long, 21" high and 19" wide. If you can use it, I'll be happy to drive it out. Been wanting to meet you anyways and I'm bored Of course, no charge. You're helping a Pit in need, I hate storing shit I'm not using, and I got it from a guy on CL that found 2 brand new crates in storage when he bought a business so he sold them both to me for the price of one. Free to me (in a way), so free to you! PM me a phone number and I'll give you a call for directions if you can use it.

Old 02-08-2012, 01:05 AM   #4
olivelappers

I dragged it out of storage. It's a black metal Icrate. I got it a year or so ago for Owen, but he ended up outgrowing it because he's so long, lol. It's 30" long, 21" high and 19" wide. If you can use it, I'll be happy to drive it out. Been wanting to meet you anyways and I'm bored Of course, no charge. You're helping a Pit in need, I hate storing shit I'm not using, and I got it from a guy on CL that found 2 brand new crates in storage when he bought a business so he sold them both to me for the price of one. Free to me (in a way), so free to you! PM me a phone number and I'll give you a call for directions if you can use it.
Sending the PM now.

Old 03-07-2012, 03:08 PM   #5
сайдинг

I sent you a text with the house and cell phone numbers. The cell is the hubbys cell, so it's at work with him during the day.s

Old 03-07-2012, 03:15 PM   #6
Controller

Robyn, you are awesome!!

She sounds like a great dog; thank you for giving her a decent chance!

Old 03-07-2012, 03:41 PM   #7
MineOffedOvex

She's very cute, can't stand when people can't keep their dog confined, i understand MAYBE if it happens once, but over and over and over again just severely pisses me off!

Old 05-08-2012, 01:53 AM   #8
olivelappers

She's here!!

Yesterday me and the dogs went to a party. While I was gone, Sheebs got loose again when a storm started. Bf brought her in for a bit, then went to go somewhere with her and the neighbors took her back... and she stayed in their yard for all of 3 hours before she came back over here (another storm plus fireworks).

So today when MJJean was here kindly dropping off a crate (Thanks again by the way!!), the neighbor's kid gave bf her dog food, a collar, bones, and a meatloaf (which is for her)

I'm calling in a spay appointment tomorrow so I can get that out of the way, and taking her to a low cost clinic for her rabies and HW test this week. I'm hoping I can schedule the spay soon, because she tried to hump me while we were sitting on the couch (which she did a lot the first time she was here and went into heat).. and I really do not want to deal with her in heat, and Mr. Dumbass and his confused, intact male feelings.

Here she is!

Old 05-08-2012, 01:56 AM   #9
wmtravelservice

She is pretty! Good luck with her!

Old 05-08-2012, 02:03 AM   #10
olivelappers

Thank you!

I'm really surprised at what good shape she's in, since the dog food they gave us is totally dollar store brand dog food.

Also, she's been REALLY good about Toilet Cat. I don't know if it's because it's too hot to care about her, or that Toilet Cat doesn't do much in this heat, is indifferent to dogs, and doesn't come down from her table perch until she hears me put Sheebs away. (And I know I know, cats and pit bulls, but if Toilet Cat's stupid enough to get herself eaten or hurt, well, too bad for her, cats are free and bf would be THRILLED if we no longer had a cat. She's almost 6, she should know better by now)

Old 05-08-2012, 02:13 AM   #11
Helloheshess

Thank you!

I'm really surprised at what good shape she's in, since the dog food they gave us is totally dollar store brand dog food.

Also, she's been REALLY good about Toilet Cat. I don't know if it's because it's too hot to care about her, or that Toilet Cat doesn't do much in this heat, is indifferent to dogs, and doesn't come down from her table perch until she hears me put Sheebs away. (And I know I know, cats and pit bulls, but if Toilet Cat's stupid enough to get herself eaten or hurt, well, too bad for her, cats are free and bf would be THRILLED if we no longer had a cat. She's almost 6, she should know better by now)
You... named your cat..."Toilet Cat"??

......that's AWESOME!

Old 05-08-2012, 02:22 AM   #12
olivelappers

TC for short.

And for reference, this is TC, the cat who watches people pee, with perpetually dilated pupils.

Old 05-08-2012, 03:10 AM   #13
сайдинг

You're very welcome! We would have stayed and chatted a bit longer, but we're both trying (again) to quit smoking and are kinda loopy atm. Besides which, M arty said the vibe at your house is just like where he used to hang out and he was feeling a really strong urge to get baked, rofl.

Sheebs is so much prettier in real life than in the pics! Shes very sweet, too. If the forums folks met her, you'd all be in love! I hope either she gets a great home or ends up staying with you.

If i wasn't so honest and shit I'd come back late one night and kidnap Ethel! 3 seconds of petting her and I think my blood pressure actually dropped.

Old 05-08-2012, 03:13 AM   #14
PypeDeft

I wants her!!! Still got a cranky old bastard beagle I'll trade for her

Old 05-08-2012, 03:18 AM   #15
сайдинг

When she sat nicely in front of my husband for pettings I was seriously considering trading one psycho pup for her, lol!

Old 05-08-2012, 03:19 AM   #16
mikaelluioy

Well, I was going to say

Luckily for you, MsAcer saved the day by posting a picture for you!! You owe her dinner!!

Old 05-08-2012, 03:34 AM   #17
olivelappers

You're very welcome! We would have stayed and chatted a bit longer, but we're both trying (again) to quit smoking and are kinda loopy atm. Besides which, M arty said the vibe at your house is just like where he used to hang out and he was feeling a really strong urge to get baked, rofl.

Sheebs is so much prettier in real life than in the pics! Shes very sweet, too. If the forums folks met her, you'd all be in love! I hope either she gets a great home or ends up staying with you.

If i wasn't so honest and shit I'd come back late one night and kidnap Ethel! 3 seconds of petting her and I think my blood pressure actually dropped.
That makes sense, as this is a stoner house!

And yes, Ethel has a very Buddha like effect on people.

Sent from my HTC-PG762 using Tapatalk 2

Old 05-08-2012, 03:34 AM   #18
olivelappers

Well, I was going to say

Luckily for you, MsAcer saved the day by posting a picture for you!! You owe her dinner!!
Hey I posted some too!

Old 05-08-2012, 03:36 AM   #19
olivelappers

Come get her and you can keep the beagle too.

Old 06-07-2012, 08:48 AM   #20
сайдинг

That makes sense, as this is a stoner house!

And yes, Ethel has a very Buddha like effect on people.

No joke, I told him you guys were stoners and he glared at me for not mentioning it before,lol.

But, seriously, I'm on blood pressure meds that are really hit and miss. I got an appointment tomorrow to discuss putting me on something different. And you know how 94 traffic gets your blood boiling. Plus nicotine withdrawls. And I touch Ethel and actually left my blood pressure drop. You've mentioned her inner Buddha here before, but I never took it seriously. She really is like that! You should make her a therapy dog.

Reply to Thread New Thread