LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 06-24-2012, 05:33 AM   #1
Gintovtosik

Default Anybody else solidfy their love for their pup.
  • Okay, so for awhile now I have been thinking about getting a tattoo to solidfy just how much I love my blaze. I went into my tattoo shop today to get a quote and its 250, for me to get blazes puppy picture with a vintage picture frame around it and his name on my thigh. The picture is the one I want to get but instead of his ears back I'm gonna see if he can draw in his droopy ears Has anyone gotten a tattoo or wants to get one of their pup? Bc my mom thinks I'm crazy for getting him on my body. But in my mind I view him as my fur child lol p.s. the other pic is his ears and him yesterday at the park!

Old 06-24-2012, 05:35 AM   #2
propolo

That's awesome get it

Old 06-24-2012, 05:43 AM   #3
Gintovtosik

That's awesome get it
Thank you!

Old 06-24-2012, 05:44 AM   #4
Quiniacab

do it!

I have Peanut at 7 weeks old on my right side right above my hip bone, i have Peanut's actual paw prints (that include the little stray hairs that got ink on them) and his nails i had them done in the actual color of his skin on his feets and i have Peanut doing dock jumping on my left ankle. THEN i have 2 that are not OF him but have something that represent him. He LOVES toys that are bees like stuffies so I have a coverup that is a humming bird and flowers that i took in one of his favorite bee stuffies to the shop and had that bee included in that tattoo. Then on my left wrist i have 2 daisies (one for my husband and one for Peanut) with a bee, that tattoo is a representation of my little family.

Old 06-24-2012, 05:48 AM   #5
Corryikilelet

My brother has a tattoo of his "soul mate", Sid (APBT) on his bicep. Its very well done, looks just like the dog, and we all like it. I'd probably get my dogs tattooed on me if I didn't have so many that I love/loved. I'd run out of room fast!

Old 06-24-2012, 05:52 AM   #6
FLOMOUSLY

There's nine dogs and five pups her right now. I don't have that much skin

The family friend that owns my BA dog's mother has her tatooed on him.

Old 06-24-2012, 06:02 AM   #7
Gintovtosik

Team peanut that's awesome. My mom just doesn't get he is literally like my kid. I'm glad someone else does too lol!
mjjean good to know I'm not alone lol! Yeah he's my first pup so he has a special place.
Catchcrall how do you handle that?! Lol

Old 06-24-2012, 06:22 AM   #8
Quiniacab

yeah i am probably not done with them either lol. maybe tomorrow night when i have time i will dig thru my photobucket to find the pictures.

I am like you Peanut is our "dog son" we are 30 with no kids (by choice) and he depends on us like kids do BUT he is still my dog. he is special to me so most all my tattoos are either him OR he is represented somewhere that i know of. knowing me it will probably be like that in the rest of my tattoos too. and i am getting that itch again

Old 06-24-2012, 06:24 AM   #9
VIDEOHITE

I plan on getting one of Dakota, probably a head shot with a body shot. Likely with a Sherlock Holmes quote, my Dakota shirt for competitions and fun says "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he.Possibly "My mind rebels at stagnation! Give me problems! Give me work!" too.

Old 06-24-2012, 06:26 AM   #10
FLOMOUSLY

Team peanut that's awesome. My mom just doesn't get he is literally like my kid. I'm glad someone else does too lol!
mjjean good to know I'm not alone lol! Yeah he's my first pup so he has a special place.
Catchcrall how do you handle that?! Lol
About the same as I did when there was seven
The pups are just a couple days old now. In a couple months with five pups around it's gonna get hectic.

Old 06-24-2012, 06:32 AM   #11
Gintovtosik

Team peanut that's awesome! I've had the itch for awhile now lol
Celeste that's an awesome idea!
Catchrall god bless you! Lol and I pray he's on your side!

Old 06-24-2012, 08:26 AM   #12
Natashasuw

I'm in the "Too many dogs!" boat as well But, I love the idea!

Old 06-24-2012, 08:34 PM   #13
Kristoferson

I am allergic to to much stuff (like copper...) I would be scared of having a reaction to the ink...but my sister has one of our family dogs on her back, birth and death day it looks exactly like him(or it did before she had kids donno now I haven't seen it in a few years haha)

Old 06-24-2012, 09:41 PM   #14
baskentt

I have been wanting to get a tattoo of my last 2 dogs Thor and Loki. I probably will get one and leave some space for my little swiper to be added in at a later date.

Old 06-24-2012, 10:05 PM   #15
Kdgjhytiy

I would have a tattoo of my dog but never of a human.
My brother has a tattoo of Tiger (a pitbull mix). It turned out really nice.

Old 06-24-2012, 10:10 PM   #16
cauddyVab

Do you already have an artist in mind? If not, I would shop around and try to find someone that specializes in portraits. I've seen some that have not turned out so well, my husbands cousin has one of her children on her shoulder, the photo that they were copied from is beautiful, the tattoo, not so much, the kids ended up looking like cabbage patch kids.

Old 06-24-2012, 11:35 PM   #17
wmcelesta

Do you already have an artist in mind? If not, I would shop around and try to find someone that specializes in portraits. I've seen some that have not turned out so well, my husbands cousin has one of her children on her shoulder, the photo that they were copied from is beautiful, the tattoo, not so much, the kids ended up looking like cabbage patch kids.
x2; I've seen amazing portraits and others that just seem...off.

Personally; not to sound morbid; but I only tattoo the dead; and not portraits; but something that to me is symbolic of the person/animal that I lost.

Old 06-24-2012, 11:48 PM   #18
Gintovtosik

Yes I have an artist he's done two of my tattoos. He specializes in portraits ]

Old 06-24-2012, 11:50 PM   #19
cauddyVab

Yes I have an artist he's done two of my tattoos. He specializes in portraits ]

Old 06-25-2012, 10:35 PM   #20
IdomeoreTew

Thinking of getting Freida's pawprints on a shoulder. It'd be my first and I am a little bit of a chicken

Reply to Thread New Thread