LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 03-13-2012, 09:52 AM   #1
Pashtet

Yeppers. Gainesville area. She's been vetted, negative for heart worms (yay!) getting spayed, etc. Founf out she had a stick lodged in her mouth for god knows how long. it was infected. She's got a foster for the next four weeks...but she may need further help past that. Taken in under Phoenix rescue.

Old 03-14-2012, 01:36 AM   #2
SoftrermaBioniaSat

My sister lives in Punta Gorda is that close to you?
I'm in Michigan and know not much of your state

Old 09-25-2012, 09:01 AM   #3
Pashtet

Default Need help for found dog! *URGENT*
Hi all. On my way home yesterday morning I Found her curled up in a ball in a ditch across the street from my driveway. Her face has old scars and fresh wounds all over it. She's underweight and her coat shows signs of long term malnutrition, her condition didn't happen overnight. She also shows signs of having been bred multiple times.

She was probably abandoned (happens VERY frequently here, people dump their dogs and cats in my neighborhood almost on a monthly basis).

She appears to be between 3-6 years of age, though she is in such rough shape it's hard to tell, she could be much older.

I posted her on the Gainesville florida pet finder Facebook page and several folks have come together to try and help her. I have folks willing to help with vetting and boarding at a local pit friendly vet until we can find her a foster or a rescue. I also have a rescue (Pheonix rescue) who is willing to take her on IF we can find a foster home.

If anyone can foster or help in any way (even crossposting this would help) please reply here or in this linked Facebook thread. Also read this Facebook thread if you want updates and to see how things are coming together for this sweet girl. There's a pic up in this thread as well.

Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Old 09-25-2012, 09:01 AM   #4
SoftrermaBioniaSat

Bumping this!

Where are you? Florida?

Reply to Thread New Thread