LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 02-26-2012, 06:52 AM   #1
RealCHEAPsoftDOWNLOAD

Default I was just remembering
When my lady friend had Star outside and she left walking down the street to goto the store. Well he got upset and jumped the fence and ran after her. Man I wish I could have seenbthe neighbors' faces seeing a pit bull type dog chasing her down. After that, we didn't let him stay outside by himself if we left.

Old 02-26-2012, 01:29 PM   #2
abishiots

That reminds me of the time I remembered when Izzy ate my neighbor's cat.

Old 02-26-2012, 03:13 PM   #3
imporrilk

When Amy was at her foster home, the foster mom took one of the other dogs on a walk and left Amy in a crate. Amy opened the crate, let herself out, went through the doggy door, dragged a chair to the fence, hopped the fence, and then ran after her foster mom.

She's a smart girl. I fully expect I might be at work someday and Amy will just come cruising in.

Old 02-26-2012, 03:16 PM   #4
oronozopiy

When Amy was at her foster home, the foster mom took one of the other dogs on a walk and left Amy in a crate. Amy opened the crate, let herself out, went through the doggy door, dragged a chair to the fence, hopped the fence, and then ran after her foster mom.

She's a smart girl. I fully expect I might be at work someday and Amy will just come cruising in.
That's a awesome story! What a smart dog.

Old 02-26-2012, 03:35 PM   #5
Babposa

I have learned to never underestimate a dog's desire to be with it's human. About 8 years ago I stopped by our ShopKo to buy a book. It was warm so I left the windows part way down. I ran in the store to the book section found the book right away turned to head to the checkout and there was Tank in the store, looking around. He was big enough to trigger the automatic doors and walked in like he owned the place. He did the same thing in a small town grocery store. I can just imagine what people were thinking when this 90lb dog came strolling in. LOL

Old 02-26-2012, 03:40 PM   #6
Chiquita

I have learned to never underestimate a dog's desire to be with it's human. About 8 years ago I stopped by our ShopKo to buy a book. It was warm so I left the windows part way down. I ran in the store to the book section found the book right away turned to head to the checkout and there was Tank in the store, looking around. He was big enough to trigger the automatic doors and walked in like he owned the place. He did the same thing in a small town grocery store. I can just imagine what people were thinking when this 90lb dog came strolling in. LOL
LOL! cute

Reply to Thread New Thread