LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 02-18-2012, 09:22 AM   #1
Freeptube

Default what is my "pitbull" all mixed with thoughts?
okay, i am asking since i showed a pictured of my puppy to a co-worker and she thought it might be possibly mixed with Rottweiler and husky and some sort of pitbull...background on puppy i never meet the parents my girlfriend was the one that went and got the dog. she said it was pitbull/husky mix.(I know that pitbull is a blanket term, for a dog breed.)

Old 02-18-2012, 02:33 PM   #2
newshep

What a friggin cute puppy!. I wouldn't have a guess honestly.

Isn't this the pup your gf is getting rid of?.

Old 02-18-2012, 03:03 PM   #3
erepsysoulpfbs

First of all looks way too young to be away from it's mom...
I don't see any bully breed in there but no one will be able to give any decent guess's till it's a adult.

Old 02-18-2012, 03:49 PM   #4
Nikitka

Hard to tell. Still a little small lol. But from the markings and features maybe some sort of collie or shepherd.

Old 02-18-2012, 04:26 PM   #5
emorbimefed

Always hard to tell with young pups. Looks to be a mix of some sort, but your guess is as good as mine. It's a bit easier to tell when they are older, but no one can tell anything for sure. For me, I would go crazy trying to figure it out! I'd have to let it go and call my dog a mix/mutt/Heinz 57 and leave it at that

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

Oh, and that pup is too cute whatever mix it is!

Old 02-18-2012, 04:33 PM   #6
hujdrftgkas

I don't see any rottweiler

Old 02-18-2012, 05:11 PM   #7
Symnunidanimb

As said, who can really tell but that is ONE CUTIE!

Old 02-18-2012, 05:20 PM   #8
Ruiptuptubre

Cute puppy!! It's an All American Dog. (AKC term for mutt, or any non-recognized breed)

Old 02-18-2012, 06:44 PM   #9
TolleyBoymn

..mixed with cute! I love his facial markings! Looks a little furry but it can be so hard to tell when they are tiny...

Old 02-18-2012, 06:58 PM   #10
Freeptube

What a friggin cute puppy!. I wouldn't have a guess honestly.

Isn't this the pup your gf is getting rid of?.
ya, it is. she was just getting frustrated i guess, cause shes had a migraine for days and puppy wasn't sleeping at night for a full night it'd cry for awhile(which isn't related to allergies with the dogs, since she had it before she got the puppy.)but i just hope its not a full blown mutt, since really wanted a "pit".

Old 02-18-2012, 07:30 PM   #11
UHlVExs7

I agree that the pup is a bit small for judging breed just yet. But, no matter the age, no one will ever be able to tell you for sure. Cute pup.

Old 02-18-2012, 07:44 PM   #12
Freeptube

well, figured you guys may have the best judge if it's a "pitbull" at all or what it may be. which is why, i'm kinda frustrated with my gf, cause she didn't know much about the people nor the mother or father other then what they said.

Old 02-18-2012, 07:54 PM   #13
Soolfelpecelf

ya, it is. she was just getting frustrated i guess, cause shes had a migraine for days and puppy wasn't sleeping at night for a full night it'd cry for awhile(which isn't related to allergies with the dogs, since she had it before she got the puppy.)but i just hope its not a full blown mutt, since really wanted a "pit".
Well, number one, your gf shouldn't have a puppy of any kind until she can deal with the stresses of a puppy along with the other stresses/issues of LIVING. If these migraines are an on-going issue which cause her to be unable to deal with much, she certainly needs to rethink bringing a puppy into her life. It's not fair to the PUPPY!

Secondly, if she wanted a purebred dog, why did she buy one where the sellers said it was a "pit bull/husky mix" (as stated in your first post).

Old 02-18-2012, 11:29 PM   #14
Freeptube

Well, number one, your gf shouldn't have a puppy of any kind until she can deal with the stresses of a puppy along with the other stresses/issues of LIVING. If these migraines are an on-going issue which cause her to be unable to deal with much, she certainly needs to rethink bringing a puppy into her life. It's not fair to the PUPPY!

Secondly, if she wanted a purebred dog, why did she buy one where the sellers said it was a "pit bull/husky mix" (as stated in your first post).
it was more me wanting a pure breed, then her(just cause i didn't feel like dealing with someone else's "trash" basically, cause i didn't want a mutt really cause of not knowing much about the dogs etc(that come with getting a mutt).

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

it was more me wanting a pure breed, then her(just cause i didn't feel like dealing with someone else's "trash" basically, cause i didn't want a mutt really cause of not knowing much about the dogs etc(that come with getting a mutt)...........(also her headaches have steemed from her current BC, not the dog. which she has a appointment with the doctors for this, this coming week.)

Old 02-19-2012, 12:52 AM   #15
emorbimefed

Ok so your GF has allergies to dogs and has migraines that cause her to lose her mind when dealing with stress and she wants to get a puppy? Good heavens, why???

Honestly, I don't think you two are ready for a dog of any age. Have you thought about the dog at all? They are living creatures and need discipline, supervision, play, exercise, training and attention daily. As puppies, they are a full time job for about the first 6 months. Pit Bulls are very hard to find responsible homes for and it gets harder with age. You take in a Pit Bull pup that you aren't prepared for and it will most likely end up in a shelter before it's first birthday because either you or the GF won't be able to deal with it.

Reply to Thread New Thread