LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 09-27-2012, 09:01 AM   #21
Grenader

With that logic , I can go out and breed my male to a chihuahua and if the pups come out looking like APBTs then they must be and not have any chihuahua in them. When I see that pedigree I see people that just bred anything that had a paper.

Old 09-27-2012, 09:01 AM   #22
blankostaroe

Well thank you That IS all that matters!

Old 09-27-2012, 09:01 AM   #23
Larisochka

All I know is comparing Joy's dogs or anything she's ever produced to Hemphill dogs is a true insult to any Hemphill dog that ever took a breath.
I seriously doubt that Teal trying to say that HER dog can be compared to the old Hemphill dogs..isn't it natural to just want to check out the other names in a pedigree -- good or bad? Important or not?

Old 09-28-2012, 09:01 AM   #24
TopcigsCOM

like Carla said to me he is UKC blood mostly. All APBT as far as i'm concerned. I truly believe ppl look to much at the pedigree and not enough at the dogs themselves. Joy has had great success with her dogs and breeding program. Hope to one day have a dog off her myself.

Old 09-28-2012, 09:01 AM   #25
blankostaroe

I know, I'm just being a douchebag

Well at least your douchebaggery is less annoying and rude than most!

So with that being said, Pinks dogs are Apbts? They dont look, walk, or sound like hippos.

Never mind. Im getting sick of threads going in that direction too. Pm me Teal and answer. Lets keep the bs to a minimum.

He is super cute.

Okay, okay... I concede. I shouldn't have used "hippo" ! LOL I DO forget from time to time about the GOOD looking Am Bullies out there

And thank you

Old 09-28-2012, 09:01 AM   #26
TopcigsCOM

Don't know much about the bloodlines. you can try the UKC board they might be more help. I know there is a Red Pit bull forum out there they might know.

Old 09-28-2012, 09:01 AM   #27
blankostaroe

Very interesting. That's all I'll say.

Thank you for yet again another pointless post! You're so helpful

I agree Carla. Very interesting.

I really wonder if you even know what she's talking about? LOL

Don't know much about the bloodlines. you can try the UKC board they might be more help. I know there is a Red Pit bull forum out there they might know.

I thought there were people here with Hemphill/Wilder dogs... I guess I should have just made a post and specifically asked about that bloodline only, because people apparently can't understand that THAT is the point I'm trying to get at LOL

Old 09-28-2012, 09:01 AM   #28
immelawealecy

I know what she is talking about teal....I promise. I might not have comments on every thread but I do read through threads. I know where Carla stands and I know where "others" stand on there interpretations of peds. It is interesting how "others" are interpreting Zealand's ped. That's it.

Old 09-29-2012, 09:01 AM   #29
immelawealecy

I agree Carla. Very interesting.

Old 09-30-2012, 09:01 AM   #30
bonyclayd

So he's a PitterStaff LOL!!

Old 09-30-2012, 09:01 AM   #31
fluoxet

Lets not turn this into another American Bully debate please.....
This. Jesus effing christ

Old 09-30-2012, 09:01 AM   #32
Larisochka

I thought there were people here with Hemphill/Wilder dogs... I guess I should have just made a post and specifically asked about that bloodline only, because people apparently can't understand that THAT is the point I'm trying to get at LOL
I don't know about them specifically -- I DO have some old Bloodlines magazines and old Wilder used to write in all the time about his dogs -- probably lots of pictures of some of those dogs in those magazines...

Carla

Old 10-01-2012, 09:01 AM   #33
immelawealecy

From all that I have learned on this forum in the last almost 2 years....I would say that Zealand is an American Bully.

Old 10-01-2012, 09:01 AM   #34
immelawealecy

Not just RE, but I see some Greyline dogs in there as well, which is also AmBully.

I see APBT, AST, and AmBully blood in there..
Which would make him a mutt or an Ambully?

Old 10-01-2012, 09:01 AM   #35
blankostaroe

Thanks for the input, yall!

I wasn't asking what breed he'd be considered - he's ADBA/UKC dual registered as an APBT (I know, really doesn't mean much), and his sire/dam certainly aren't Am Bullies. So sorry, no, I'm not calling him an Am Bully LOL I'm of the belief that if it walks, talks, and sounds like a hippo - it's an Am Bully, pedigree be damned. So, the same can be said in reverse - if he walks, talks, and sounds like NOT a hippo, he's not an Am bully, pedigree be damned

I was more interested in what yall know about the Hemphill/Wilder stuff in there - like I said
I know throwbacks can happen.. but I've seen what these two dogs produced before, and there's nothing Am Bully about them Joy's dogs seem to produce consistently - she even had to bring in an m Bully type dog to get thicker dogs who could compete in UKC because her dogs are very ADBA-type. And there's certainly nothing Am Bully about Ze! LOL I was just curious as to what people know about the dogs in his ped... if anyone has any input on THAT, that would be great lol otherwise, let's try not to continue with the "He's an AmBully! No, he's an APBT! No, he's a mutt!" since it's not going to do any good

Old 10-01-2012, 09:01 AM   #36
Sukadrukanga

Thanks for the input, yall!

I wasn't asking what breed he'd be considered - he's ADBA/UKC dual registered as an APBT (I know, really doesn't mean much), and his sire/dam certainly aren't Am Bullies. So sorry, no, I'm not calling him an Am Bully LOL I'm of the belief that if it walks, talks, and sounds like a hippo - it's an Am Bully, pedigree be damned. So, the same can be said in reverse - if he walks, talks, and sounds like NOT a hippo, he's not an Am bully, pedigree be damned

I was more interested in what yall know about the Hemphill/Wilder stuff in there - like I said
I know throwbacks can happen.. but I've seen what these two dogs produced before, and there's nothing Am Bully about them Joy's dogs seem to produce consistently - she even had to bring in an m Bully type dog to get thicker dogs who could compete in UKC because her dogs are very ADBA-type. And there's certainly nothing Am Bully about Ze! LOL I was just curious as to what people know about the dogs in his ped... if anyone has any input on THAT, that would be great lol otherwise, let's try not to continue with the "He's an AmBully! No, he's an APBT! No, he's a mutt!" since it's not going to do any good
So with that being said, Pinks dogs are Apbts? They dont look, walk, or sound like hippos.

Never mind. Im getting sick of threads going in that direction too. Pm me Teal and answer. Lets keep the bs to a minimum.

He is super cute.

Old 10-01-2012, 09:01 AM   #37
blankostaroe

Hemphill sounds like something I would smoke.

Does that help?.......lol

LOL! No, no it certainly doesn't... but thanks for trying

I don't know about them specifically -- I DO have some old Bloodlines magazines and old Wilder used to write in all the time about his dogs -- probably lots of pictures of some of those dogs in those magazines...

Carla

Are old issues of Bloodlines easy to come by? I might have to see if I can find some, if so!

Old 10-01-2012, 09:01 AM   #38
diundasmink

All I know is comparing Joy's dogs or anything she's ever produced to Hemphill dogs is a true insult to any Hemphill dog that ever took a breath.

I also see that Wildstreak was mentioned and why they did a breeding. The answer is simple. She does a breeding for one purpose and one purpose only and that's to peddle peddle peddle.

Old 10-01-2012, 09:01 AM   #39
anenselog

She does quite well in what she does with these dogs. They are not just yard dogs... she does WP, agility, and some show ring stuff. The dogs have good temperaments and are athletic. All around good dogs.

Old 10-02-2012, 09:01 AM   #40
Sukadrukanga

Uh, oh. Boogies in the house......

Reply to Thread New Thread