LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 10-09-2011, 07:41 AM   #1
Michaelnewerb

Default Siiiiigh. Stupid people make my head hurt.
I witnessed this thread conversation on a different website (not really a forum, it's Reddit, if you've heard of it) under a picture of two bully dogs (not sure of the actual breeds).

The post I'm talking about:
"pitbulls are always the ones who bully my boxer in dog parks and when we go for walks "

The three replies:
- "This has more to do with their retarded owners (or lack there-of) than it does the actual dog breed.
- "Welp... Every other breed in the planet is allowed to run off leash and harrass my pit bulls. If it's happening to you, it's happening to other people.
I work with dogs for a living... I could make a list of the most vicious dogs, and pits wouldn't be on it. (don't worry, neither would boxers...)"
-"That's a very gross generalization and you're perpetuating an unnecessary stereotype. Pits are some of the sweetest dogs I've ever had the pleasure to be around when they're raised properly. Freaking chihuahuas can be just as bad if not raised and socialized properly, its not the dog, its the owner."

Siiiiiigh. Here's my response. (I thought I was quite nice, compared to how I could have been)

"That's because bully breeds are naturally dog aggressive (DA). It has nothing to do with "how you raise them". And DA isn't a bad thing as long as it's managed properly, like NOT taking them to a dog park and NOT letting them off-leash while out in public. But no dog, regardless of breed, should be off-leash while in public, that's a recipe for disaster."

I have a feeling I'm gonna get hated on for "BEING MEEN TO THA PITT BULLZ!"

Old 10-09-2011, 07:45 AM   #2
CymnMaync

I think it has more to do with the dogs having locking jaws.

Old 10-09-2011, 08:02 AM   #3
glopomcyte

Stupid people are only going to think you are stupid and that you are wrong and refuse to learn.

Old 10-09-2011, 09:19 AM   #4
UJRonald

I think it has more to do with the dogs having locking jaws.

Nope. It DEFINITELY has to do more with their brains outgrowing their skulls and then they go crazy.

Or was that dobermans?

Old 10-09-2011, 09:45 AM   #5
CymnMaync

Nope. It DEFINITELY has to do more with their brains outgrowing their skulls and then they go crazy.

Or was that dobermans?
No its pit bulls. I also heard that if you ever feed them ANYTHING with a drop of blood on it they go blood thirsty and will kill everything, just for the pleasure of tasting the blood.

Old 10-09-2011, 04:19 PM   #6
anconueys

I heard they grow up to be DRAGONS.
Seriously though...this Boxer owner should be upset, but she shouldn't be blaming the breed. Stupid owners that let their dogs run/play off leash (of ANY breed) are just asking for trouble. I see it in my neighborhood ALL the time. People walking/jogging with their dog off leash and NOT obediently following them, but running around sort of near them. I always think to myself...if I were walking with my Pit Bull right now on leash and THAT f-ing dog came over to us and things got "rowdy"...I'd look like the bad guy. Pisses me off. I can't even sit in my front yard with my dogs on leash for fear of an unleashed dog coming into OUR yard. It's not fair...but it is what it is.

I think you responded well.

Old 10-09-2011, 05:00 PM   #7
Michaelnewerb

I was right. I got lots of replies overnight, telling me that I know nothing of the breed and everyone got their puppy at 6 weeks of age and raised it with lots of other dogs and it looooves every dog so it IS all in how you raise them, duh!

FFFFFFFFFF. Why does every idiot think they have what it takes to properly own our breed?

Also, does this dog look fat to you? I sure as hell think it does. http://i.imgur.com/tyUb4.jpg

Old 10-09-2011, 06:47 PM   #8
CymnMaync

good lord. You need to show us the thread

Old 10-09-2011, 08:14 PM   #9
freediscountplanrrxip

yea we need to get involved or something hehe, and OMG that dog does look fat to me, looks sad fat, I mean not dragging the ground but man not good for the poor pup either.

Old 10-09-2011, 09:24 PM   #10
UJRonald

I heard they grow up to be DRAGONS.

Only after the blood thirst is awakened, and they kill a virgin on a full moon!

Okay, that one is DEFINITELY something else... vampires maybe?

and yes, that poor dog is fat.

Old 10-10-2011, 01:58 AM   #11
Michaelnewerb

I was informed that the fat dog "Is a rescue, you heartless prick!"
OH NO.
GUYS I DUN FUCKED UP.
Everyone knows that rescue dogs can be fat as hell, because, you know, IT'S A RESCUE.
That makes it ALL BETTER.

Old 10-10-2011, 02:29 AM   #12
UJRonald

DUH! Rescue dogs were bait dogs, and abused, neglected, starved, chained, made to run on a treadmill, had their mouths duct-taped shut, and NEVER saw the light of day... OF COURSE the poor things can be fat now that they've been saved!

Geez, you heartless bitch. WHO doesn't know that?!

Old 10-10-2011, 02:37 AM   #13
Michaelnewerb

DUH! Rescue dogs were bait dogs, and abused, neglected, starved, chained, made to run on a treadmill, had their mouths duct-taped shut, and NEVER saw the light of day... OF COURSE the poor things can be fat now that they've been saved!

Geez, you heartless bitch. WHO doesn't know that?!
Golly, how could I be such a dick? And of course they know the dog was abused because it flinches/jumps/whines whenever they do X, Y, or Z, and having chainspots are MEEEAN! How could you make an animal live outside??

Old 10-10-2011, 05:05 AM   #14
UJRonald

Chainspots are only for people who fight their dogs! They leave them outside so that the lack of human companionship makes them meaner!

Reply to Thread New Thread