LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 04-10-2011, 06:40 AM   #1
XKAgustin

Default They deserve it..
I am speechless right now.I was on the bus home from work and the news on the radio on the bus said 'A teenager is facing chargers after stabbing his niebors dog to death'. Ya, that's down right wrong and disgusting, I don't know the whole story so I plan on searching for it when I get home.*Then the bus driver sad 'The dog probably deserved it' and I said 'what, no dog deserves that!' so he then said 'it was probably those man eater dogs, they deserve that', there there killers. I was disgusted hearing that. I then said 'No dogs are man eating dogs' to which he said 'The bull terriers/Pitbulls are man eaters, they always kill people' I then explained why what he was saying was bullshit. Sadly I have to catch this bus with him everyday.. I'm so annoyed/disgusted he believes this.

Old 04-10-2011, 06:51 AM   #2
natahololll

that is good you ride his bus now you have something to educate him about give him facts don't use emoitions it will help. change his mind that is the best thing you can do

Old 05-09-2011, 07:00 AM   #3
gdjfhdf

FWIW, some dogs ARE bred to be man-biters and I don't think I'll be the only person here that knows of an instance or 2 when stabbing a dog is a logical response. For example, if a dog attacks me or my dog, if I have my knife you better believe I'll stab that dog.

Old 05-09-2011, 08:42 AM   #4
XKAgustin

_Unoriginal; I know that. The fact is, there was no breed mentioned, no reason mentioned to why the guy stabbed this dog. So the guy just fully jumped to conclusions.PeanutsMommy; I plan to . I think he needs some education.

Old 05-09-2011, 08:50 AM   #5
JonatonM

Tahlz, while it is frustrating to deal with people that judge pit bulls automatically, educating them is the best you can do. Although, you just as quickly jumped to a conclusion that the dog did not deserve it. You need to look it up and be openminded..go from there. I am not taking sides..there are MANY cases of animal abuse..but there are also many cases of self defense.

Old 05-09-2011, 09:19 AM   #6
Indoendris

Damn It! You should not be allowed to title a thread "they deserve it" if it doesn't involve someone getting bashed in the head!

Old 05-09-2011, 09:47 AM   #7
XKAgustin

Tahlz, while it is frustrating to deal with people that judge pit bulls automatically, educating them is the best you can do. Although, you just as quickly jumped to a conclusion that the dog did not deserve it. You need to look it up and be openminded..go from there. I am not taking sides..there are MANY cases of animal abuse..but there are also many cases of self defense.
Ok, that's true. You made a good point. Maybe it was in self defense but the way the news report was said, I dought it but I should keep a open mind about it. It was more the fact the driver straight away cussed the breed.

Old 05-09-2011, 09:50 AM   #8
JonatonM

Like I said..best you can do is educate people. When it comes to this breed having a thick skin is a must. Just thought id kind of put it in perspective politely from an outside view.

Old 05-09-2011, 10:03 AM   #9
XKAgustin

Like I said..best you can do is educate people. When it comes to this breed having a thick skin is a must. Just thought id kind of put it in perspective politely from an outside view.
Thanks for sharing your view . O, trust me, I hAve a thick skin.

---------- Post added at 03:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 AM ----------

Thanks for sharing your view . O, trust me, I hAve a thick skin.

Old 05-09-2011, 10:04 AM   #10
JonatonM

you post stuttered :P either that or my pc did.

Old 05-09-2011, 10:19 AM   #11
XKAgustin

you post stuttered :P either that or my pc did.
Lol, that was my stupid IPhone :x

Reply to Thread New Thread