LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 04-06-2011, 07:27 PM   #1
Tainlyferfara

Thank you all! I will be sure to let everyone know when more progress is being made. We have tentatively two more trailers we will release before the final cut is complete. Thank you again for all the kind words.

Old 04-06-2011, 07:37 PM   #2
Zdmlscid

I "liked" Thank you for your insight.

Old 04-06-2011, 08:06 PM   #3
tobaccoman

me and my fiance teared up, its looks like your doing a really good thing you have our support

Old 04-06-2011, 09:46 PM   #4
MADwanker

I linked and passed it on

Old 05-31-2011, 02:04 AM   #5
Tainlyferfara

Default If You Love Pit Bulls, You'll Love This!
Hello PitBull Chatters,
It has been awhile since I have logged on here or any other Pit Bull forum. I have been really busy trying to do my part in reversing the perception the dogs we all love and adore. A little over four years ago, I embarked on a project I had no idea what I was getting myself into. It started about a month prior to Michael Vick being suspected of dogfighting charges. I have always been an animal lover, especially dogs, and I wanted to do something to help change the way we see animal cruelty with a documentary film. The day Vick was caught, I took that as a sign and started my anti-dogfighting film. About ten months later, the film took a slight left and became what it is today, a breed discrimination film, due to the city in which I resided in at the time (Lakewood, Ohio) proposing and eventually passing a ban of Pit Bull and "canary" dogs. Right around the time that I changed the topic to BSL, I was adopting my boy, Preston, who was a rescue American Pit Bull Terrier, who was saved from a drug bust where they used him for fighting. Everyday this becomes more and more personal...words just cannot describe my love for this amazing dog.

Recently, about a month ago, we finally launched the initial trailer to "Guilty 'Til Proven Innocent, titled "FEAR," and it has become very well received. Currently we are at around 4,000 views, with little to no marketing. We would like to maintain some of the momentum we have had at this early stage, and are asking you to help spread the word.

The trailer can be viewed at:

We have also created a Facebook page for the film, where we will post updates to the film, among other things. Please "like" this page:
http://www.facebook.com/GuiltyTilProvenInnocent

And last, we have a website that we are releasing phase 2 of in the very near future. Right now, the URL is:
www.GuiltyTilProvenInnocentDoc.com

But soon, we will be shortening the domain and redirecting to the above domain:
www.GTPIfilm.com

We plan on releasing the second trailer in the next month. If anybody has any questions whatsoever, please do not hesitate to reach out. Thank you everybody!

Sincerely,

Jeff Theman
River Fire FIlms, LLC
Producer, Director

Old 05-31-2011, 03:35 AM   #6
eduptultyt

This looks pretty good, actually. I wasn't expecting it to be, because 90% of the time when people do this, it's full of opinions and plain ignorance trying to defend these dogs and people.. I'm certainly interested in seeing more.

Old 05-31-2011, 03:54 AM   #7
Tainlyferfara

I will keep everyone updated the best I can on when the film is completed. I will say the best way is to "like" the film's facebook page, as I have a dozen or so networking sites I visit, and just recently started "hanging" around the Pit Bull forums again. We are expecting the release to be in the winter this year, but hopefully we will get done sooner. Thanks for viewing, and please share if you can.

Old 05-31-2011, 04:21 AM   #8
abubycera

Not bad. Lot of bullies/mutts, but apart from that, not bad at all.

Old 05-31-2011, 04:30 AM   #9
Tainlyferfara

Well, as we all know, Pit Bull is not a breed, it is a "look" and cities pass bans and restriction on Pit Bull type dogs, not American Pit Bull Terrier's, American Staffordshre Terrier's and Staffordshire Bull Terrier's...there always seems to be that last part that says "or dogs with the characteristics of..." (something to that affect.

Old 05-31-2011, 05:21 AM   #10
goatteatromiag

I can't wait to see this! Please don't forget to let us know when the film is released.

Old 05-31-2011, 06:05 AM   #11
luffyplayaz

wow that was amazing, I agree it isnt full of BS its honest!

Old 05-31-2011, 06:09 AM   #12
hopertveyk

You've been "liked". Thank you for helping to educate the "less fortunate" (ignorant) people

Old 05-31-2011, 06:18 AM   #13
abubycera

Well, as we all know, Pit Bull is not a breed, it is a "look" and cities pass bans and restriction on Pit Bull type dogs, not American Pit Bull Terrier's, American Staffordshre Terrier's and Staffordshire Bull Terrier's...there always seems to be that last part that says "or dogs with the characteristics of..." (something to that affect.
AST, AmBullies, Staffies, etc are not Pit Bulls... but it's true that uneducated people DO see them as such so they should all be spoken for...

Old 05-31-2011, 07:45 AM   #14
cyslespitocop

This is a really good thing your doing

Reply to Thread New Thread