LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 04-13-2011, 05:30 PM   #1
Gaxiciverfere

Default Its getting hot in here!
Its that season again at our house!! Yes our two youngest females are now so full of themselves since they now how to make the boys quiver!!
Yes our 2 youngest females at 1 year and four months are coming in to their heat cycle. OOO joy , no now I can expect the rest of our women to follow suit. And the boys will just have to suffer. NO games of hokey pokey will happen if I can help it!
But since that is the case I am now reenforcing the training of sit-stay during the crate and rotate. Thier brothers (the youngest boys) now have something to focus on (hot dog training treats) instead of getting super twitterpated when I come in to rotate them.
Even though I have to be on crotch watch (can I say that??), it is good to focus on the basics, especially with the youngest ones.

Old 04-13-2011, 05:40 PM   #2
career-builder

WARNING: My brother's female went into heat at a year. He crated his male in his bedroom and his female behind a baby gate in the laundry room while he was away for a few hours running errands. The male destroyed a wire crate, ate through the bedroom door into the bathroom and the bathroom wall to get into the laundry room and make whoopie. This resulted in a few hundred dollars home repairs and a litter of 9. NEVER underestimate a strong, horny, male or his determination to get laid.

Silly dog, he could have just destroyed the crate, ate one door and hopped the baby gate, but nooooo.

Oh, and another family friend who was planning to breed but waiting til her female was 2 had a male tie up through the crate. Can't imagine it was easy or very romantic, but effective.

Old 04-13-2011, 07:59 PM   #3
Gaxiciverfere

yes you r sooo right we have been through this before, but as ALWAYS thank you for the reminders!! your are sooo right NEVER underestimate them!

Reply to Thread New Thread