LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 01-02-2011, 07:07 PM   #1
ligeplodore

Default Bailey
I recently purchased a pup from Nelson off of Bailey back to his daughter Tabby. Since she is already heavy inbred jeep I was wondering which way would be best to go with her? I was thinking Redboy, but considering an inbred Patricks or Eli. What do you all think?

Old 01-02-2011, 07:13 PM   #2
Narkeere

i had a double bred St Benedicts Bailey dog myself. he is jeep/rb being off Tab, so i think you need an out depending how the dam is bred. post a ped. and slow down a bit, its just a pup.....you dont even know if shes worthy of being bred yet.

Old 01-02-2011, 09:45 PM   #3
Narkeere

actually you could say i had 2. the first one sent to me was from a Bailey x Baby Boo breeding and she had the strangest problem. she arrived sick, with pnuemonia, and was slowly withering away. i pumped 300 dollars worth of vet work into her before i finally had to pts. it was sad, she was the sweetest thing....i had an autopsy done on her and her stomach lining was 3 times the normal thickness, so esentially she was starving. Brad replaced her with one from the Bailey x Shady Lady breeding. both double bred Bailey dogs, and ive wondered if that was a factor in little Olives issues

Old 01-03-2011, 12:13 AM   #4
hotsaucemidl

Your dog is still a pup... I agree with Lee D.... slow down a bit, no need to get in a rush. Stick around and read all the stickys, ask questions and hang out a bit.... There's a ton of great information here to be read.

Old 01-03-2011, 05:52 AM   #5
ResuNezily

RedBoy x Jeep is overdone, you can go out and find a cross like that in a minute. RedBoy/Eli works good. But I would suggest figure out what your looking for and what you might lose. Wait till the pup is old enough and see what its lacking.

Reply to Thread New Thread