LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 12-27-2010, 02:11 AM   #1
Nikitka

Default Dumb dogs
Just had to share this...

I'm in Ohio visiting family this week for the holidays. My aunt and uncle share a backyard with my grandparents' house, so I was walking between them with Rigby tonight...

She LOVES the snow a ridiculous amount for being a Southern dog, so when we go outside, she leaps and bounds through the snow...and this time, I was carrying stuff and didn't have a good grip on her leash, so when she tore off, I lost the leash.

After tearing around the yard for about a minute with me yelling at her, she runs up to my grandparents' back deck and STRAIGHT into the glass sliding door. I was about 30 feet away, but the thud was pretty impressive. Good thing she has a hard head...

Old 12-27-2010, 02:13 AM   #2
GlarlraTpople

Sounds like my Bree, a door hit her straight in the nose once and she acted like it was nothing and just licked her nose and went on in.

Old 12-27-2010, 02:57 AM   #3
Lenny Hensley

LOL,I love when they do stuff like that! my moms Lab was so obsessed with her tennis ball that anytime we threw it and it hit the fence she would never fail to run head first into the fence after it.It never failed to crack me up either,no matter how many times she did it.

Old 12-27-2010, 05:16 AM   #4
CIAFreeAgent

Star knocked his head pretty good on the coffee table and acted like nothing happened

Old 12-27-2010, 11:10 PM   #5
Lymnempomma

Pooh runs head first into the screen in the sliding door in the summer. One day it's going to just cave in! He's forever smacking into the coffee table, doorways, kitchen cabinets when he's tearing around the house...he's even woken up in the morning with a swollen eye a few times after smacking into the corner of a table or a doorway

Old 12-27-2010, 11:28 PM   #6
ChrisGoldstein

I think I have another who fits the catagory. Harley is ALWAYS slamming his head into walls door and tables (and none of said objects have moved in the time hes lived with us! You would think he would be able to judge a little better).

We are planning a trip to the mountains sometime soon to show my son around and we plan to bring Harley for sure because I can picture him LOVING the snow (and I can also picture him doing the same thing your dog did, slamming into a sliding glass door, though the only ones hes been around are at my parents and he isnt allowed in their house so to him they are just windows that he cannot go though so he doesnt try lol which for the sake of his head its probably a good thing lol)

Old 12-27-2010, 11:48 PM   #7
Unonounaple

This is not for dumb dogs only, smart ones will fall for it too. Its hilarious. Attach a piece of wire to the back of your dogs harness and position it so you can hang a piece of meat about a foot in front of its nose. It'll make you laugh so hard your head will hurt. Don't do this around anything you don't want broken, fire or swimming pools. They will walk right into them.

Old 12-27-2010, 11:50 PM   #8
bp9QxekG

Talk about animal cruelty

Old 12-28-2010, 12:02 AM   #9
Unonounaple

Talk about animal cruelty
They get a piece of meat for their efforts. I'm sure they dont mind.

Old 12-28-2010, 01:14 AM   #10
PhilipBartew

If that's animal cruelty then....shit. my poor dog would be considered extremely abused lmao.

Peyton definitely fits into this type of catagory as well. He's.. just...special. He is always wacking his head on stuff, body slamming into the couch, running so fast down the hall that he slides to a stop into the wall, etc. He needs a helmet.

Old 12-28-2010, 01:18 AM   #11
ChrisGoldstein

If that's animal cruelty then....shit. my poor dog would be considered extremely abused lmao.

Peyton definitely fits into this type of catagory as well. He's.. just...special. He is always wacking his head on stuff, body slamming into the couch, running so fast down the hall that he slides to a stop into the wall, etc. He needs a helmet.
If you come across a pit bull sized one let me know... Harley could use one also! I just dont think his big block head will fit in one

Old 12-28-2010, 03:13 PM   #12
pinawinekolad

Talk about animal cruelty.....Seriously are you kidding me!

Reply to Thread New Thread