LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 12-16-2010, 01:31 PM   #1
redDoodia

Default Doggles
Has anyone used ''Doggles'' for their dogs? How well did your dogs take to them? What styles did you get for your dogs?

Old 12-16-2010, 03:03 PM   #2
somasideff

Umah wears doggles when we trail in bad weather, lol!

Here she is modeling them at the Grand Canyon.

Her's were a gift, but I'm pretty sure they are just the original 'doggles'.

Umah took to them pretty quickly. The first few times she tried to paw them off, but after being rewarded for having them on and not bothering them, she wears them with no problems now. I think she secretly enjoys them.

Old 12-16-2010, 04:32 PM   #3
ChrisGoldstein

I want to get some for Harley for camping.. when it gets super windy he spends a lot of time squinting and his poor eyes always get so much sand in them. We all will put goggles on when it gets bad, I think it would be funny for him to have some too (everyone already laughs when he wears his sweater.. espically the ones who have seen how excited he gets when I get it out) We tried some on him in petsmart once and he just stood there for the picture (totally not like him, he normally tries to move, he doesnt like his picture taken) then when I was done he went off to smell things like normal as if nothing was different than usual.. my husband and I were laughing so hard because he acted like they wernt even on.

---------- Post added at 07:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 AM ----------

BTW Umah looks so cute in hers! The shot with them on top of her head is adorable!!

Old 12-16-2010, 08:19 PM   #4
iceleliewBync

Umah wears doggles when we trail in bad weather, lol!

Here she is modeling them at the Grand Canyon.

Her's were a gift, but I'm pretty sure they are just the original 'doggles'.

Umah took to them pretty quickly. The first few times she tried to paw them off, but after being rewarded for having them on and not bothering them, she wears them with no problems now. I think she secretly enjoys them.

Old 12-16-2010, 08:21 PM   #5
pouslytut

I need to get Dylan some of these, asap. Even just for the cutest factor, lmao.

Old 12-16-2010, 08:25 PM   #6
Greapyjeory

I had some for my old weimaraner Lily, because she had an eye injury, and while it was healing the vet recommended them when she was outside. I don't know where they are anymore, lol. Lily passed away about 5 years ago. She took to them pretty well. I don't think I have any photos of her wearing them.

Old 12-16-2010, 08:55 PM   #7
italertb

I want some for Cricket because she hangs her head out the window on the highway and I know one of these days something is going to ping her in the eye.

Reply to Thread New Thread