LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 03-12-2010, 07:12 PM   #1
Romarionsion

Default Pit Bull Hero
did not see this posted here buit thought I would.
it is noce to see something good about as pit bull in the news for a change.

http://www.ktvu.com/news/25986606/detail.html

Old 03-12-2010, 07:35 PM   #2
Domovoy

Great story really positive anyone live in that area that could get the info on donations to help pay Hayward Animal Shelter for Diamonds hospital bill

Old 03-12-2010, 07:37 PM   #3
siklop

That's crazy. My male Sammy started barking a ton the other day while my wife and I were brushing our teeth. An ember had popped from what otherwise was a dead fire onto the carpet. Glowing hot. Sammy went nuts at it and we came out there and took care of it. We will close the glass next time along with the mesh....just didn't want the glass to break.

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

From one of the comments on there:

"Here is the information the shelter: Hayward Animal Shelter / Animal Services Bureau City of Hayward 16 Barnes Court hayward, California 94544 Phone: 510-293-7200 Fax: 510-881-7930 Email: animal.services@ci.hayward.ca.us Website: :: City of Hayward - The Heart of the Bay :: City Services :: Courts and Legal Services "

Old 03-12-2010, 07:41 PM   #4
Domovoy

cool thank you

Old 03-13-2010, 12:52 AM   #5
ResistNewWorldOrder

Thats awesome! I'm quite frankly surprised whenever i hear anything positive on any bull breeds in the news anymore. That one video someone posted a while back of the "two dogs save familys daughter" or something rather, covered the beagle (i believe it was) more than anything and just mentioned the apbt even though both should have been rewarded in the coverage.
I have no doubt Kilie would do the same for me, my gf and my other dog Myles. Not to steer off topic but one day i was at the store (had them in the car) and when i opened my car door Myles jumped out (i had my hand on the leash with full control) as i was just about to put him back in this lady starts freaking out about to hit him, Kilie instantly freaks out in the car. Theres more to that as far as what i said to her and everything but i think most people get the idea. lol

Old 03-13-2010, 01:26 AM   #6
G8whlTAe

Yay for Diamond! That is an amazing story, exactly what us "pit bull" owners need more of!!

Reply to Thread New Thread