LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 11-14-2010, 10:57 PM   #1
Fededorbprago

Default Poor, poor Zeus
So I was over my best friends house the other night and something always happens when I go over there. Her cat went missing for two days and while she was out looking for her the neighbors "pit bull" stuck his head out the gate. His owner had taken the Chihuahua for a walk and left him, behind a four foot fence. Seeing how pathetic Zeus looked my friend offered to let ME walk the dog. This lady has never seen or met me before but she agreed. I come outside to go walk the dog, she's really lucky I'm not a theif cause this dog jumped right in my arms, and he's on a flexi lead! A nine month old, full of energy, pit bull. I asked if she had another leash and she brought out a nylon leash that was chewed through and on it's last legs. Seeing this my friends mother brought out a rope leash they no longer needed and gave it to the owner. So we walk Zeus for a cople blocks and he doesn't know how to act. Pulling and jumping, he almost tackled a two year old and would have it I didn't have a good hold on him. To top it all off the lady couldn't even get the dog in yard after and I had to take him in. How the heck does a dog I just met listen to me and not his owner!? Now he only gets a walk if I'm over, I say again poor, poor Zeus.

Old 11-14-2010, 11:58 PM   #2
FreeDownloadOEMsoftware

I agree, poor Zeus

Old 11-15-2010, 12:32 AM   #3
klnbgqr

That makes me so mad.

Old 11-15-2010, 01:49 AM   #4
Fededorbprago

Just found out Zeus isn't even hers. He belongs to her grandson. He was a gift for graduating high school, but he never sees the dog since he's away at college.

Old 11-15-2010, 02:47 AM   #5
vekiuytyh

Poor Zeus! He probably listens to you because you speak with authority to him... and the owner doesn't use that kind of authority. Maybe you could get them to join the forum??

Old 11-15-2010, 04:07 AM   #6
Fededorbprago

Poor Zeus! He probably listens to you because you speak with authority to him... and the owner doesn't use that kind of authority. Maybe you could get them to join the forum??
I could try but the "owner" is away at college and has no true interest in the dog. His grandmother watches the dog and isn't tech savy. Besides she thinks I'm too young to listen to.

Old 11-15-2010, 04:26 AM   #7
Foucceedo

My dog refuses to listen at times. Argh!!! I guess I get yelling too much but poor Zeus. My dog Is mad because he barely got any exercise today

Reply to Thread New Thread