LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 01-12-2010, 12:15 AM   #1
18holesin

Default Very Important Please Read!!
Look everybody I am putting this in general dog discussion because I feel it is very relevant to our dogs.

Tomorrow is our chance to voice our opinions and VOTE THESE TURDS OUT OF OFFICE that are against us and our dogs! Vote down all this BULLSHIT the HSUS is trying to get passed in so many different states. Mine being one of them. I want to personally thank the Farm Bureau for all the money they have spent on ads encouraging people to vote against the stupid shit!!

Get off your fucking ass and GO VOTE! Spend a little time tonight doing some research on what is on the ballot in your area if you don't know. I mean I know you don't want to miss your favorite ignorant ass reality show or anything tonight, but how bout take a look at your dogs and do it for them!!!

If the shit passes in your area and you didn't vote, STFU and don't complain!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for reading and please...........GO VOTE!!!

Old 01-12-2010, 12:23 AM   #2
homerdienru

Well said!

Old 01-12-2010, 12:34 AM   #3
MidwestMadman

A+

Old 01-12-2010, 12:42 AM   #4
cindygirl

I already voted against some dumba** who wanted anti-tethering laws. He lost in the primaries!
But I'm still voting tomorrow of course.

Old 01-12-2010, 12:52 AM   #5
BodeOmissemia

off to the ballots.......

Old 01-12-2010, 01:10 AM   #6
Ankeseiband

Bump!

Old 01-12-2010, 01:15 AM   #7
tsovimnpb

i have already done my research and preped my ballot it is ready for tomorrow

Old 01-12-2010, 02:06 AM   #8
skupaemauto

I know a lady in my area running for State Senate has pushed a bill backed by the HSUS. I will not be voting for her. Her name is Beth Jones, in case, anyone lives near me. Don't vote for Beth Jones.

Old 01-12-2010, 02:33 AM   #9
royarnekara

Anyone know where we can find a list of politicians and theo leanings when it comes to the HSUS?

Old 01-12-2010, 04:23 AM   #10
Friend_Joe

Boogie.... I have a question..... Farm Bureau is supporting the American Pit Bull Terrier, or bully breeds in general, or just responsible owners in general? What exactly are they standing behind? I know each Farm Bureau office in each state is different... heck, each Farm Bureau office in each COUNTY is different, and different agents agree or disagree on the same things, based on their experiences with whatever they are agreeing or disagreeing about. So the Farm Bureau of Missouri is in support of responsible owners being allowed to keep their dogs without discrimination?? That's awesome!!!! If only ALL Farm Bureau offices would take this approach. Of course, when you are dealing with individual offices in each state that make their own rules and guidelines... you can have one thing go one way in this state, and go another way in that state. I wish you guys all the best. Please PM me and let me know how things go... and I'd love for you to elaborate on exactly what it is that Farm Bureau is supporting on this issue.

As a side thought.... are you insured with Farm Bureau of Missouri?

Old 02-11-2010, 11:39 AM   #11
ZanazaKar

what I have heard on the farm bureau is that they are strongly against H$U$ not really supporting the bully breeds in a direct way, but they are trying to push all the policys the H$U$ out of every state, I THINK one state has already succeeded and no more H$U$ is there but I can't remember where. The H$U$ is trying to regulate the farm bureau's meat industry so much, like peta is, its crazy (what I get for living in a rural area I hear these things hehe) so basically they are on our side for different reasons, as a whole, not just one branch, but that is just what I have heard on the local farm reports and everything like that. Good luck at the poles, I can't vote this year (no way of getting home and I did not do a write in...I wish I had) I will be voting in 2 years rest assured though (I always vote the presidential, even if I have to miss 2 days of work...but by then I should be registered here since I am out of school)

Old 02-11-2010, 03:12 PM   #12
ArrereGarhync

Good thread!!

Old 02-11-2010, 06:53 PM   #13
18holesin

Boogie.... I have a question..... Farm Bureau is supporting the American Pit Bull Terrier, or bully breeds in general, or just responsible owners in general? What exactly are they standing behind? I know each Farm Bureau office in each state is different... heck, each Farm Bureau office in each COUNTY is different, and different agents agree or disagree on the same things, based on their experiences with whatever they are agreeing or disagreeing about. So the Farm Bureau of Missouri is in support of responsible owners being allowed to keep their dogs without discrimination?? That's awesome!!!! If only ALL Farm Bureau offices would take this approach. Of course, when you are dealing with individual offices in each state that make their own rules and guidelines... you can have one thing go one way in this state, and go another way in that state. I wish you guys all the best. Please PM me and let me know how things go... and I'd love for you to elaborate on exactly what it is that Farm Bureau is supporting on this issue.

As a side thought.... are you insured with Farm Bureau of Missouri?
MN I'm talking about MO Prob B. It puts restrictions on dog breeders. It's a load of shit. The Farm Bureau has been running ads against it heavily.

For more info on it, look at the KC DOG BLOGS member posts here. There have been regular updates on it here.

Old 02-11-2010, 07:23 PM   #14
Friend_Joe

Gotcha... thanks for the info... just another great reminder for everyone to get out and exercise your right to vote today!!!

Old 02-11-2010, 09:22 PM   #15
18holesin

My sticker on my shirt I am wearing proudly!! GO VOTE!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-11-2010, 09:27 PM   #16
cindygirl

Just got back from voting! I did my civic duty. Luckily I couldn't find much on anyone in my area regarding anything animal related, so that wasn't much of a concern for me.

Old 02-12-2010, 12:13 AM   #17
tsovimnpb

i have my "i voted" sticker on.

Old 02-12-2010, 12:27 AM   #18
ZanazaKar

I wish I did I hate not being able to vote...having 1 car and being registered 150 miles away SUCKS, either way I KNOW my parents and grandpa voted and did the right thing

Old 02-12-2010, 12:41 AM   #19
tsovimnpb

you should have done a mail in ballot

Reply to Thread New Thread