LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 09-06-2010, 08:20 PM   #1
elalmhicabalp

Default I swear she makes this a habit...
SO everyone knows Lexi is an attention whore... she will take it from anyone/anything and ham it up all the way but she seems to be making a habit of jumping into someones lap each time she gets vaccinated

when we first got her last year she needed her normal puppy shots and the standard rabies/distemper shots so she could get spayed.. when that day came she was "mostly" an angel until we got ready to leave... as we were walking out she decided the man sitting in the vets office waiting area needed a puppy hug and jumped in his lap and gave him a lick

then this year we took her for her rabies booster and the guy filling out the form (across a picnic table) said "oh she looks sweet, lemme see her!" so I let up on her leash he called "come here baby" and BAM she decided to hop up on the table and lay down in the mans arms he of course loved it and rubbed her belly.. then we went got the shot and left

i shudder to think what she is gonna do next year when she and rocky go to get their 3 year rabies shot!

*and before i get a bunch of "why not train your dog better" responses Lexi is very highly trained ... the thing when she was a puppy happened when she was walking behind me and I had only had her for about a week at that point so she wasnt very far into her training... and this year she was sitting like a little angel until I told her to "go ahead"when the guy was calling to her..... he could have easily gotten up walked around the table and petted her.. but he made the choice to call her up to him.. so I let her go up to him

anyone else have a dog who thinks all human laps/arms are welcome mats?

Old 09-06-2010, 08:32 PM   #2
investmentonlinev2006x

That's too funny!!

Mollie and Bella just think that everyone on the planet is put here just to love on them... I have such goober-dorks!

Old 09-06-2010, 08:42 PM   #3
gooseCile

anyone else have a dog who thinks all human laps/arms are welcome mats?
Not Lily, never.

If you're sitting on the couch, and you let her up, she will be touching you. She will try to bury into you. She wants to get as close to you as possible. And yes, she was sleeping like that.

It makes guests visiting pretty interesting. I tell them, if you don't want her on top of you, don't even let her on the couch.

Old 09-06-2010, 08:47 PM   #4
SallyIsNice5

Dixie is just like that. Silly dogs.

Old 09-06-2010, 08:58 PM   #5
iDzcs7TU

mugs is a total lap dog. Can't sit down with out him jumping in ur lap.

Old 09-06-2010, 09:03 PM   #6
goldcigarettes

LOL yes all 5 (my dogs) of them.

Reply to Thread New Thread