LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 01-07-2010, 07:08 AM   #1
Thunderzee

Default seriously... are you color blind?!?!?
so i randomly search craigslist to see what animals they have, because if id come across a apbt that looked like the one i used to have id be gettin it in a heartbeat... well i think it was craigslist, or maybe just the local paper online version, but it said red nosed---- blah blah blah, dont remember the exact wording, but i look because thats wat my girl was and this dog may or may not be a "pure" pit, but no were on this dog was red! its nose was black, not even blue just black... so whatever, stupid people yada yada yada... then i know for sure i m lookin at craigslist and see pure blue nosed pits or somethin to that effect, well i HAVE to look, i always do , and these do not look in any way blue to me, they are red nosed.... but seriously, people and their stupidity just really get me sometimes! and its even worse that people have no clue what so ever and get one, only to make themselves look like complete dumbasses! agh... sorry for my rant... unfortuantely i kinda have a liking for one of the "blue nosed" (sarcasm) puppies, one closely resembles my baby but i just really cannot pay and suppoert BYB, now if someone had an unplanned litter or what ever, but were just giving away or even at a small $20 fee (only if it had shots, wormed, etc, to help pay that because id be spending more than that for that stuff im sure) would i get one!

Old 01-07-2010, 07:13 AM   #2
Gremlinn

The were talking about the inside of the nostrils. It's a "pure bred red nose " because the inside of the nostrils are red, see?

Old 01-07-2010, 07:24 AM   #3
Thunderzee

lol, i supose, but what about the pure "blue nosed"? if you want i can try and copy the pics on here, lol, just to make sure IM not color blind!!

Old 01-07-2010, 07:31 AM   #4
Gremlinn

You can see my dogs face in my avatar. Would you ask me if she was a red nose? Would you ask me if she was a blue nose? I've heard both so I don't think it's you.

Reply to Thread New Thread