LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 04-30-2010, 02:59 AM   #1
eocavrWM

Default Now Im REALLY MAD!
the people we got Bandit from - now have another pup who is hurt..the other adult female got ahold of her.. they said when they got home from 4 hours of being away (leaving all the dogs/pups outside together).. the yard was covered in blood.. obviously the adult female hurt the pup then the 2 adult females got into it breaking one of their tails.. I am just amazed at everything! I am personally calling tomorrow.. I cant wait for our vet or the rescue to do anything!

Old 04-30-2010, 03:03 AM   #2
CxofxJFm

If they don't see a vet, they can get their dogs taken away, for good.

Old 04-30-2010, 03:10 AM   #3
PetrZimin

Damn! Are you serious? Well of course you’re serious but you know what I mean. That’s completely ridiculous. Bandit was in terrible condition and now another poor pup is in terrible condition. These people need AC, the police, and anyone who can get the dogs taken away from them/put them in jail for Animal Cruelty called IMMIDEATLEY. Thankfully we have a person like you who actually care. Thumbs up for you for taking control!

Old 04-30-2010, 03:13 AM   #4
Beragagnu

Wow that would piss me off too! Why dont you print the stickey dont expect a bulldog not to fight thread out and give it to them?

Old 04-30-2010, 03:16 AM   #5
eocavrWM

I asked her for all of the pups... but she told me $100 each! Had I been some big bad man, I would have done something right then and there.. but it was her, her husband and another man (and 2 small kids).. so I walked away... and now I hate myself more than ever for just walking away!

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

thats not everything.. while we were there 2 of the pups got into a fight.. the husband grabbed one by her mouth and forced her top jaw apart from her bottom jaw yelling at her *Bitch Ill show you* then the woman saw the look on my face and told him to calm down.. that they were just pups.. but I know, had I not been there.. I can only imagine what that pup would have endured!

Old 04-30-2010, 03:18 AM   #6
TineSeign

Honestly, I would call Animal Control on these people. You cannot save everyone dog you see. But if you call Animal Control, that might stop them from owning any dogs or even keep a watch on them.

Old 04-30-2010, 03:22 AM   #7
oxixernibioge

I agree you cannot save them all, calling AC would be your best bet to have it looked into and keep a watch on them.

I hate people like this, really I do but we can't save every dog from these kinda situations and it sucks. Hopefully AC will be able to do something about it, though. Please let us know what happens.

Old 04-30-2010, 03:50 AM   #8
eocavrWM

Well, the AC warden just left here.. he didnt seem to care the littlest bit. he asked me what was wrong.. and I said,*well, I am a little worried about these dogs/pups* he interupted and said *mmhmm.. well whats the addy* - I give it to him.. he asks me to continue.. so I tell him about our pup, the other pup, and the adult female with the broke tail.. he bluntly looked at me and said *its just cartledge.. * then took a call.. after his call (completely about something else) he said.. ill go take a look. have a nice night.. and walked off!

Old 04-30-2010, 04:14 AM   #9
oxixernibioge

Do you have any other animal control officers that could come out that really care about the animals? Or do you have a SPCA that could check it out?

Old 04-30-2010, 04:15 AM   #10
eocavrWM

They are the only AC that I know of.. and I have no clue about a SPCA near us..

Old 04-30-2010, 04:20 AM   #11
oxixernibioge

I meant a different officer, our ACO has 3 officers is that the only ACO you know of that works for the AC?

Old 04-30-2010, 04:24 AM   #12
eocavrWM

the only one at night.. the rest work days.. but yes ill call in the morning

Old 04-30-2010, 04:27 AM   #13
oxixernibioge

Please let us know, this has to be frusturating I'm sorry.

Old 04-30-2010, 04:50 AM   #14
gZAhTyWY

Shit bags are gonna be shit bags regardless of how many you take and save from them!

I know it's frustrating and heartbreaking, but that's the truth.

Old 04-30-2010, 05:15 AM   #15
CevepBiageCefm

True, Boogie... But they could also be banned from owning animals. I would not be able to sit back and watch this happen either. Or fined enough that they decide dogs aren't worth it.

Old 04-30-2010, 06:56 AM   #16
Guloqkcm

Wow that would piss me off too! Why dont you print the stickey dont expect a bulldog not to fight thread out and give it to them?
I doubt these people know how to read, or care about reading. It sounds like they shouldn't even have kids.

I'd call every Humane Society in the area (bully friendly that is). I know there's one by me that does tons of pit bull rescues (in fact April is their pit bull awareness and special adoption month). They also have animal cruelty investigators. I'd talk to the cops too, and start getting photo and video evidence.

Hell, getting PTS would be better than living like that.

You could always go the route that my "dad's" friend did. He gave one of his pups to an acquaintance of his. A few months later he heard that they were severely abusing the poor thing. After a couple of days of them not returning his calls, he kicked down the door, beat the crap out of the guy who had the dog, and took the puppy back and put her in a good home. The dog is about 5 years old now, and she still flinches if you move too fast.

Legally not the best way, but some people need a serious beating to learn a damn lesson. I don't care how many men are there, when I see crap like that I go ape$hit She-Hulk style.

I almost put a former friend in the hospital when I saw that he hadn't gotten his shepherd's broken leg properly cared for after he was hit by a car (because they didn't leash their dogs when they let them out, and they lived next to a busy road.). When I came over and saw that dog limping around with a broken leg (that he'd had for 3 months at the time), I flipped. All I remember after that was my bf pulling me off of him.

You could always do a little "dognapping" the next time they dump their dogs in the yard and go elsewhere.

Obviously, legality isn't my area.

Old 04-30-2010, 07:26 AM   #17
oxixernibioge

You could always do a little "dognapping" the next time they dump their dogs in the yard and go elsewhere.
No matter how bad the situation is, that is illegal and you can get in major trouble for that or even the people can come after you. I'd rather call the authorites, but that's just me. For one thing you don't know how dangerous people can be and to me what it sounds like if these people abuse/neglect their animals may infact be dangerous to the community as well. Plus you can get charged with theft and possibly go to jail. Not a risk I'd be willing to take.

To the OP - it sounds like you are doing your best to help these dogs and sometimes that's all you can do. I truly hope an ACO that truly cares about the situation and animals will check in on this (hopefully not the same one hopefully the ones you said work in the daytime)
and keep a close eye on them and follow through on their word and take these animals away from them and make sure they don't have anymore.

Old 04-30-2010, 03:56 PM   #18
eocavrWM

I don't know what happened - if anything yet.. I just woke up.. but last night our dogs were going off.. (waking me up) so I went to check on them and our back privacy fence, has 5 boards off - thank goodness my dogs have kennels inside that fence! The only way they'd know where we lived is if they drove our street and found our car. (thier neighbor only knows what street we live on, not our address or anything)..

Old 04-30-2010, 04:03 PM   #19
KuznehikVasaN

I would put up cameras on my property in case they try that again. What do you think they were trying to do? Get the pup back?

I would go over there with a video camera and take some pics etc. and send them to AC. If the situation is as bad as it sounds, I'd also contact whoever runs your local cruelty/neglect investigations and try to get them charged using the photos of the pup you currently have as well as whatever you could get at their place. Also let them know what the guy did in front of you.

Old 04-30-2010, 04:08 PM   #20
eocavrWM

I have no clue what they were trying to do.. if it was even them (I just think its funny it happened the same night we reported them).. the pup stays inside (for 1, I have not built him a kennel yet, for 2, his condition).. but if it was them, they obviously are just trying to scare us or something.. kind of like *hey, I know what you did*

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

as for the pics and documentations of this pups conditions.. the AC who came out last night.. did not want to see either/or!

Reply to Thread New Thread