LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 03-12-2009, 03:46 AM   #1
MP+4

Default OUCH! Minor dog accident.
I took my dogs to work with me today since the weather has been holding out.
We were on our walk at lunch, and they were being SOOO good, heeling nicely. Then *something* happened.. not exactly sure what, but Rosie went one way, Nick went the other way, and one of them tripped me.
Tore a chunk of skin out of one pinky finger, got some big time road rash on one elbow and both knees are brusied and scuffed.

As soon as I fell, both dogs came over and started licking me...so whatever it was that caused them to move, wasn't as important as checking on "mom".

Made it slowly back to work and checked injuries. Nothing horrible, but I'm sure I'll be stiff tomorrow.

Old 03-12-2009, 04:00 AM   #2
ZenDers

Ouch, sorry to hear.

Morgan knocked me over on a walk once, and once he realized it, he ran back over and smothered me with kisses. lol.

Old 03-12-2009, 04:03 AM   #3
Andoror

awww, I hope your pinky does not hurt to much tomorrow, losing chunks of skin like that normally makes it hurt for a few days

Old 03-12-2009, 04:04 AM   #4
doolarsva

Youch. Sorry to hear. Hope all is well!

Old 03-12-2009, 04:08 AM   #5
Prererularl

Sorry to hear that. I once tripped on the sidewalk during a walk and scraped up my hands and Bubba turned around right away and came over to see what went wrong.

Old 03-12-2009, 04:12 AM   #6
nerrttrw

Far as I can remember... none of my dogs have tripped me yet. I don't need any help being clumsy, thanks! LOL

Hope you feel better soon!

Old 03-12-2009, 04:17 AM   #7
kictainiSot

Ouch! I hope you are not to sore tomorrow.

Old 03-12-2009, 06:20 AM   #8
MP+4

Far as I can remember... none of my dogs have tripped me yet. I don't need any help being clumsy, thanks! LOL
Ya know, you shouldn't have said that! It won't be long now till they trip you.

Rosie is ALWAYS walking in front of me. It's like she wants to follow me, but also wants to walk in front of me. So she walks in front, then stops and turns around to see where I'm going. Very annoying when I'm trying to carry laundry baskets, or something like that.

I'm sure I'll be stiff tomorrow, but nothing serious. Just don't bounce as well as I used to!

Old 04-11-2009, 10:09 AM   #9
Ivanaishere

I have been there done that. The best is when they head butt you. That is my favorite.

Old 04-11-2009, 03:07 PM   #10
exeftWabreava

My all time favorite is when I fractured my foot in march of this year during a round of zoomies with Odie and his playdate. Haven't fell on a walk yet and if I do it will be backwards trying to hold my mush back from wanting to play with another dog.

Old 04-11-2009, 03:12 PM   #11
DghtRdc

Ouch! I've been tripped and drug, not fun! I hope you feel better soon!

Old 04-11-2009, 06:47 PM   #12
immewaycypef

Ouch! I was walking my dog a few years ago on a busy street. I tripped on part of an uneven sidewalk and went down . My knee hit the piece of sidewalk so I blacked out and let go of the leash, my dog came right back and just sat by me. I was pretty surprised that he wasn't like "see ya!"
Hope your pinky finger heals up...that's gotta smart!

Old 04-11-2009, 08:33 PM   #13
thegamexpertsdotcom

Ouch! Hope your ok today. While River was running like a race horse at me returning a stick I lifted one leg up so she didn't hit me and it through her off and she turned slightly and hit me in the other legg I flew up in the air and fell on my back. I was laughing so hard I couldn't get up.

Reply to Thread New Thread