LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 02-12-2009, 03:26 AM   #1
MaickiP

Default Confessions from a pit bull's diary
The following is an excerpt from Bella's latest diary entry:

Dear Diary:

Today not go so good... to the family member that put me outside and allowed me to get dirty... shame on you! Youz knows who you are, and I'z has to suffer da consequenses. Nana just put me in da inside lake Sunday and made me all bubbly and smellz good, and today, she comes in complaining that she have ta do it again... I don't gets hoomans... What is it wif them and da inside lake?? Besides, I likes being smelly.... but da Nana says I'z not sleeping wif her wif all that dried mud on me... I'z kinda likes it. And, guess what??? She put my nice smelly blankie in that lake machine, to gets da good smells outta it and put some kinda smellz in it she calls "Tide"... whatever that is.

Then, when she gets me out, she gives me da finger waggle and allz I did was try to bites da towel thingie, and I'z no like-a da fing that blows in mah face. Nana says it dries mah hair, but it really just makes me wanna eats it. Herz takes all da fun outta life some times.

Then, because that guy I'z calls Monkey David no come-a home, Nana says she has to eat stinking left overz. I'z no gets it, I loves stinky stuff, it'z yummy. I'z even knowz it's yummy because da Nana drops some of that stuff she calls stinky left overz chicken. I'z faster than Nana, and I'z gots a bite... it's tastes yummy to me... but she gives me da finger waggles again and says I'z not s'possed to eats it.

Then, she gives me dah stuff she calls "Bella's food"... I'z not likes it very much, so I'z not know why she finks it's s'possed to be my food, her's tastes much better.

Then, like dat's not enuff for one day to put on a poor old dog... she takes the yummy log I stole from Titus away from me.... says it's not an "inside toy".... what's inside mean?? I thought every fing belonged to me, and I'z no understands why Nana says I'z not has stuff when ever I'z wants it.

So, to da dumb family member dat let me'z outside to roll in da mud, Nana's not too happy'z wif you, but I is, and I hopes you put me out there again tomorrowz.

Love,

Da Bella

(PS.... if youz really wants to make up for me having to take that bubbly fing Nana calls a baf, youz can let me chase dat mean ole cat tomorrow, and den, I will'z forgives you).

Old 02-12-2009, 03:31 AM   #2
Ivanaishere

Too funny.

Old 02-12-2009, 03:40 AM   #3
Aeaefee

What a day!

Old 02-12-2009, 03:49 AM   #4
rvadipoldkov

So, Who let Bella out?? lol lol lol lol poor Bella!!!

Courtney

Old 02-12-2009, 04:18 AM   #5
MaickiP

No one will ever fess up.... but I think I already know who did the dirty deed, being as there was only one person home alone with her today.

She's had her fun for the night though, terrorized Cross and is now in time out.... even though Cross did deserve it. Smart cat, he knows he can terrorize the dogs, and THEY get punished.

Old 02-12-2009, 05:10 AM   #6
BEyng6hj

Haha too cute!!

Old 02-12-2009, 05:43 AM   #7
ZenDers

You are so funny, MN. lol.

Old 02-12-2009, 05:49 AM   #8
gactanync

LOL that was awesome! Can we get that daily? ahaha

Old 02-12-2009, 06:40 AM   #9
Pateeffelty

LOL that was awesome! Can we get that daily? ahaha
I agree, Bella needz to start herz own blogz

Old 02-12-2009, 07:44 AM   #10
Daleman1984

Too funny, especially the 'inside lake'.

Oh, and from our trio:

"Yo, Bella:

u iz lucky u can swim in the inside lake - our Mom and Dad seez that we can't, 'cuz our inside lake haz dem sliding thingies, with a mirror. Dad sez we'd jump and try to save our little souls from dat nasty wet stuff and them breakz dem mirror things.

So, in da summer we hate hot weather, 'cuz Momma sez it's hot enough to give them a bath ... with that nasty snake that pukes cold stuff.

Or, we thinks we go to ze park, and NOOO, we are at that place that smells too damn clean ... watcha call it "Groomer"? We'd like to broom the groomer what with all that fancy, schmancy bubble stuff.

And u don't wanna know what that witch does to our beehind area ...

So, Bella, u gots it good.

Woof, woof, woof"

Old 03-11-2009, 04:45 PM   #11
Sttim

and you know....that is probably how she really feels. lol

Old 03-11-2009, 04:49 PM   #12
DghtRdc

LOL MN, poor poor Bella!

Old 03-11-2009, 05:42 PM   #13
MattJargin

Awe Nana-how cute I liked reading that, it especially sounds like something a dog would think and say lolol!

Old 03-11-2009, 05:47 PM   #14
realfan87

Besides, I likes being smelly.... but da Nana says I'z not sleeping wif her wif all that dried mud on me... I'z kinda likes it. And, guess what??? She put my nice smelly blankie in that lake machine, to gets da good smells outta it and put some kinda smellz in it she calls "Tide"... whatever that is.

Then, when she gets me out, she gives me da finger waggle and allz I did was try to bites da towel thingie,
OMG! priceless!!!

Reply to Thread New Thread