LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 08-22-2009, 06:41 AM   #1
ArrichMer

Default Perfect example(well maybe)
Of coarse we as pitbull owners all have to deal with the close family thinking were nuts for owning such killers. So anyway here we are at my parents sitting on the deck, who by the way live out in the country on a big farm so the dogs run loose around the farm. Any way here we sit visiting and the dogs are playing of which includes 2 labs( one sisters), Australian shepard(my other sister),Boston terrior (my dads)and my Milly (the game breed APBT) the killer dog! So up the driveway comes this motorcycle with a guy wearing his helmet. The 4 dogs went from playing to surounding this poor guy with hair raised, loud barks and melow displays of terriatorial aggression. All the while my Milly who walk over and sat on deck step wondering what the heck is all rediculas behavior about. So I made it a point how badly ther dogs were acting and that my dog was assessing the situation and found no reason to act out like they were( the other dogs). The best part was when the this person who after removing his helmet was a known friend of my fathers after almost tripping on these dogs to get to the deck leaned down to pet the dog who was acting appropriatly, not real sure of the breed ask what she was I replied that is sir is an ALL AMERICAN PITBULL TERRIOR. His face went blank and replied nice dog. After all this I come to find out that my sisters dog the australian shepard has already bit someone in the leg and while telling the story was laughing about it. This dog is only 4 months old. I told her she better get a grip on that dog now and asked her now what if that was Milly you would all over my case that she is doing that becouse she is a pitbull.

Old 08-22-2009, 06:48 AM   #2
clorkergo

Sounds like Milly's a nice breed ambassador!

Old 08-22-2009, 05:22 PM   #3
SashaLionx

Way to go Milly!

Old 08-22-2009, 05:28 PM   #4
curcercanty

Doesn't get much sweeter than that!! Good Job, but I know you already know to keep your guard up.

Reply to Thread New Thread