LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 01-07-2009, 11:41 AM   #1
Fosavoa

Sookie gives me non-stop dog kisses to wake me up. I feel like I have been swimming when I wake up

Old 01-07-2009, 11:59 AM   #2
diundasmink

Veronica sleeps the sleep of the undead. Usually I have to shake her awake and make her get out of bed.

The only rare exception is, if she has to throw up...she'll get up on her own and go throw up on the hardwood floor in the hallway. She doesn't wake me up, but I'm a light sleeper, so I get up and clean up and take care of her. Plus she's afraid of the ramp to get back on the bed...so I have to boost her.

Old 03-07-2009, 03:50 PM   #3
Finanziamento

Ginger does not budge until I pretty much force her to go outside. She sleeps through me coming in and out of the bedroom, blow drying, etc.

Old 03-07-2009, 04:14 PM   #4
hictchewisa

Where I sleep determines how Brutus wakes me up...

I don't allow Brutus in bed with me so he will wake me up by bumping the bed with his big head and back since he sleeps under the bed. If I am sleeping on the couch then he lies stretched out on his side with his paws on my stomach and his head on my chest...so he basically gets me up with a paw punch to the stomach.

Old 03-07-2009, 04:35 PM   #5
pMJWFoAWD

Y'know....I figured since the kids were grown and I didn't have to get up with them anymore....I might just get to sleep in finally........

Hell no.......

Sassy and Gretchen would sleep until I got up.....
But Maisy....ohhhhhh, not Maisy.......she's got her own little internal alarm clock.

First time she wakes up....she'll hop off the bed and go chew on a toy/bone. Then when she's tired of doing that, and I'm still not awake, she'll start this annoying under the breath whining.....and just sit by the side of the bed staring at me while whining.....

I try to ignore it, and I don't look at her, because if I do, I'm toast to the hypnotic stare.....and finally I'll just yell, "MAISY !! LAY DOWN"
And she'll hop back up on the bed and lay down for a little while......
Then when she thinks I've slept enough again...she'll sit up, and start the incessant whining again....until I grumble and start moving...at this point the other two dogs seem to know that's the signal that I'm finally going to get up and they hop up......

It's like Maisy's the alarm clock and I'm hitting the snooze bar a few times......
She never lets me sleep past 8AM

Old 03-07-2009, 05:32 PM   #6
NickGrass

My Lucy will grab the edge of the fitted sheet ... and pull out ... then SNAP it against the side of the bed!!

Old 05-07-2009, 04:32 PM   #7
shenacatro

my puppy chews on my hair or stands on my face!

Old 05-07-2009, 07:07 PM   #8
FalHaitle

Ruger stands on his back legs looking at me. Just staring waiting for me to take him out and get ready for work, because then he gets to eat breakfast and go to work too.

Old 05-07-2009, 07:27 PM   #9
exschke

Adam will sit on my side of the bed and lay his head on my chest and whine. if that doesn't work he'll jump on the bed and lick my face off. that wakes me up. if i'm sleeping over at my boyfriend's house, his (ambully) Aiyana will cry and dig her nails at the bed comforter or she'll take the comforter off by her teeth and then the bed sheets off. by then we're up cause its freezing cold (AC)

Old 06-30-2009, 03:12 PM   #10
RastusuadegeFrimoum

Default How does your dog wake you up?
In the morning Odie sleeps with us. Sometime in the middle of the night he gets on the bed in his spot which is between my husband and myself. In the morning when it's time to get up usually around 8:30 he'll start walking around the bed. Or start to sniff me. This is normally how he'll wake me up. How do your dogs wake you up?

Old 06-30-2009, 04:12 PM   #11
mpegdvdclip

My Pekingese starts barkin in her kennel. Usually about five in the morning. Lol no sleeping in for me!

Old 06-30-2009, 04:15 PM   #12
Ekrbcbvh

i usually wake up an look over and jake will be in a blank stare looking at me and as soon as i say something to me he starts licking me its kinda freaky sometimes when you wake up and there two big ass brown eyes staring at you

Old 06-30-2009, 04:15 PM   #13
Deengealf

They don't...

I'm lucky if one of them even opens an eye when I climb out of bed in the morning...must be too early

Old 06-30-2009, 04:16 PM   #14
Bromymbollile

My Dane and Bulldog do a dance on the bed that rocks the bed.. its annoying..

Old 06-30-2009, 04:54 PM   #15
WeissVine

8:30, you are lucky. Rocko get me up at 5:30 every morning. He is not allowed in the bed so he will just walk around it with his nails clicking on the hardwood. That is usually enough to get me up. If I try to ignore him he will lick whatever is in reach.

Old 06-30-2009, 04:55 PM   #16
Xodvbooj

Boo Sleeps on the floor and will sometimes get up with me but he always waits to get up untill one of us is up. Sophie wakes up for nothing and she is still sleeping when I leave. My husband usually has to drag her out of bed or she will stay there all day.
I have lazy dogs!

Old 06-30-2009, 05:20 PM   #17
Jesslovers

Diesel will stand right over me very quietly...very close to my face...breathes on me...

Old 06-30-2009, 05:24 PM   #18
mikelangr

The ONLY time my guys wake me up is when they have to pee in the morning and I oversleep. Usually they just hit the bedroom door a few times with their paws and Im up.

Old 06-30-2009, 05:28 PM   #19
urbalatte

Pssshhhhtttt!! Mollie NEVER wakes me up, I always have to wake her up, and sometimes, I think she could sleep through a freight train going through the bedroom....

Bella, when she needs to go out before we get up on the weekends, will start to howl, I swear, I think that dog has coon hound in her!

Old 06-30-2009, 06:43 PM   #20
nebrarlepleme

Diesel gets up, shakes those big ass loud ears of his and lays his head on my bed and uses ESP to wake me up. lol

Reply to Thread New Thread