LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 01-07-2009, 06:54 PM   #1
oxinsnepe

Default Leash Law
Theer are NONE around here, however in the paper I noticed ONE small town in our county has decided to do something. Not sure I agree with the easy penalties, but its a start which has GOT TO be better then what we have now.

http://times-journal.com/story.lasso...844ef451fba7d2

Too bad we cant get laws everywhere around here.

And this town-ONE red light! Thats it. Population like counted on fingers and toes!

Old 01-07-2009, 07:26 PM   #2
libertiespana

And this town-ONE red light! Thats it. Population like counted on fingers and toes!
This is how my grand parents town was. It was a town mainly of gravel roads with alot of small farms. dogs were never on leashes or fenced. They just roamed free together for the most part. Alot of times dogs didnt really belong to one family or person exclusively but would migrate around to a few different houses and yards unless they were working dogs. In a setting like this i rarely if ever ran into an aggressive dog if ever. It just seemed more natural for the dogs and they were all so easy going.

Old 01-07-2009, 10:02 PM   #3
oxinsnepe

I never even hear about aggressivness issues-its more about them getting run over and mamed then not claimed then anything!

Reply to Thread New Thread