LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 06-22-2009, 11:37 PM   #1
emupsMaispubs

Default Shower antics
Just got out of the shower. Everytime I take a shower, Dutch comes in and removes items one by one and spreads them all over the house. I could shut the door, but he opens it. Today I heard this thawng sound and I looked out of the shower and the roll of tp was rolled out of the bathroom, out of my bedroom and into the hall. I called out "Dutchy NO!" and he sheepishly walked back in and left it alone. I'll get out of the shower and my towels and robe are clear upstairs! Sometimes I'll look out of the shower and he's there just staring at me. It's pretty funny.
Also, I can also start a pit fit by singing that old Sesame Street song "Ma Na Ma Na be bee da dee dee" You know the one? If I do it in the shower he goes crazy! hmmmm, I wonder why my husband thinks I'm so odd?

Old 06-23-2009, 01:05 AM   #2
cbUDaNFRu

Too funnnnyyy !!!
Thanks for sharing!

Old 06-23-2009, 03:03 AM   #3
Unonounaple

You can't pay for this kind of quality entertainment!

Old 06-23-2009, 03:47 AM   #4
Nigeopire

lmao

Old 06-23-2009, 04:38 AM   #5
DebtDetox

OMG, it's not just Gatlin! He does it too! The other day I was shampooing the other day bent down to get my conditioner and low and behold, it wasn't there.. Where was it you might ask? It was out on the couch between Gatlin paws and when daddy came in hearing me scream for him, looked at Gatlin, then proceeded to laugh his ass off while bringing me my conditioner.... *rolls eyes* He also snatches my rubber bands off the sink while I am in there, and has even taken my face wash off the side of the shower...

Old 06-23-2009, 05:43 AM   #6
NEWyear

Ha ha thats too funny!!

Old 06-23-2009, 05:49 AM   #7
jinnsamys

I could deal with that, it's the need for Odie drying me that I could do with out. Who needs a towel in my house, just call for the dog.

Old 06-23-2009, 06:02 AM   #8
NEWyear

Arwyn is a really licky dog, lick lick at ya all the time one time she come bowling into the our bathroom, hubby had just got out of the shower, he was bending down to dry his legs and she took a swipe at his arse crack she heard him hollar, and she took off out the bathroom LOL!

Gotta love em

Old 06-23-2009, 06:51 AM   #9
valentinesdayyy

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwYFFEf_ohc"]YouTube - Sesame Street Original MA NAH MA NA[/ame] I remember that song when I was a kid. No, I also didn't like it.

Old 06-23-2009, 07:08 AM   #10
Abarricoss

heh.

And have you ever tried locking the bathroom door ? or does you dog know how to open a locked door to

Old 06-23-2009, 07:10 AM   #11
jinnsamys

Doesn't work in my house, my 5 yr old would be banging on the door to get in more than the dog. There is no privacy with a 5 yr old girl. Unless she's asleep.

Old 06-23-2009, 07:18 AM   #12
Abarricoss

sounds like the 5 year old needs to learn some respect/manners. And to stop seeing you naked in the shower, shes getting a little to old to be seeing you naked per se. I know shes still very young. But im sure you could teach her, when your in the bathroom And im not saying that to be mean or anything. Just my observation and my opinion.

Old 06-23-2009, 07:22 AM   #13
syncFisee

LMAO! How cute. Those clownsy dogs. Gotta love 'em!

Old 06-23-2009, 06:12 PM   #14
emupsMaispubs

YouTube - Sesame Street Original MA NAH MA NA I remember that song when I was a kid. No, I also didn't like it.
HA! That brought back some memories! I played and Dutch jumped on the desk and cocked his head!

Old 06-23-2009, 06:14 PM   #15
emupsMaispubs

heh.

And have you ever tried locking the bathroom door ? or does you dog know how to open a locked door to
The locks are wierd on this paticular door. Sometimes they jam and if there is no husband around, I'm in there for a while, with Dutch clawing to get in. Besides, who would I sing to?

Old 06-23-2009, 06:27 PM   #16
weO1bVp1

hahah sounds like Phoenix dggin in the trash, is the only one he does it too and my whole crew wants to sit in there while I shower, lmaooo

Old 06-23-2009, 07:44 PM   #17
Espacamlisa

I like to set my clothes for the day on my toilet while I take a shower so I can dry off and get dressed right there then put my clothes in the hamper, WELLL guinness thinks it is HILARIOUS to steal my underwear.. (he leaves the jeans but takes everything else. Bra, underwear, shirt) It's horrible.. He also likes to get in the shower with me.

Old 06-23-2009, 08:00 PM   #18
AlexBolduin

Caesar usually just lays on the bathroom rug while I shower. Jezebel likes to knock everything that is the side into the shower while I am in the shower.

Old 06-24-2009, 12:09 AM   #19
DebtDetox

HAHAHA! The other night we were passed out when hubby shouted in his sleep, I wake up to him yelling at Buster, I asked what was wrong, and he told me his ass had been invaded by Buster's tounge, and had woken up to it. I craked up!!! Buster has a HUGE licking problem! We came home to find a hole in our comforter where Buster licked it. Gatlin tries to hop in the shower with me, sometimes I will have him get in, and I will give him a bath at the same time. Gatlin has taken hubby's boots out of the bathroom while he was showering. It's funny what our dogs do to us!

Old 06-24-2009, 06:56 AM   #20
MatueHarton

Arwyn is a really licky dog, lick lick at ya all the time one time she come bowling into the our bathroom, hubby had just got out of the shower, he was bending down to dry his legs and she took a swipe at his arse crack she heard him hollar, and she took off out the bathroom LOL!

Gotta love em
Ha ha that is hilarious

Reply to Thread New Thread