LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 06-22-2009, 06:57 PM   #1
slowlexrese

Default diesel is too funny...
so saturday we took diesel to my parents for a fathers day cook out, of course the humidity in louisville is REDICULOUS during the summer, so we spent half the time inside (diesel included)

but guess the time inside didnt add up for him, bc when we tried to leave, he wouldnt get in the back seat. it was so funny because usually, he will climb in first, then when i start to slid in he will turn around and climb thru the front seats into the back, not this time! the air was going and i guess he didnt want to give up his first class front seat with the air runnin in his face, me and chris both tried to push and pull him into the back, not happening. so i had to climb my big prego butt into the back..

we thought it was really funny, chris teases me and says i got punked out by a dog! hahaha poor thing was just too hot to move..

Old 06-22-2009, 06:59 PM   #2
Abarricoss

lol.

Old 06-22-2009, 07:35 PM   #3
zzbust

adorable

Old 06-22-2009, 07:59 PM   #4
textarchive

haha sounds like jake he loves the front seat when somebody trys to get him in the back he trys to stay up front but usually all i have to do is say in the back and he jumps back there

i keep blankets in the very back in the like the cargo area of my tahoe and on long rides he loves to sleep back there

Old 06-22-2009, 11:26 PM   #5
zzbust

that reminds me - when we were down in arkansas we brought Bug with us. we all went out to my husband's family's property they have (land on a farm that they own and lease out) and we spent the early afternoon there hanging out, shooting targets, riding 4-wheelers, etc. Bug was running around a good part of the time (and occasionally went and lay under a tree). At one moment, I looked up and realized I hadn't seen her in a while. I panicked. We were calling for her and a few minutes later my brother called out "she's in the van!." Sure enough, she had jump through one of the open front windows on my parents' van and was sleeping on the floor in the front seat.

Old 06-23-2009, 06:01 AM   #6
jinnsamys

Odie after a long afternoon in the heat on the ride to and from will lay right between my feet in the front of our truck. The funny thing is if he's been running and we put the ac on. We've actually seen steam come out of his mouth right next to the ac vent.

Old 06-23-2009, 06:07 AM   #7
kjsdiuwe

Mollie likes to ride up front and suck down the A/C too! She actually keeps her nose right in front of the vent and breathes it all in... spoiled brat!!

Soooo, when's the baby due??

Old 06-23-2009, 02:43 PM   #8
slowlexrese

Odie after a long afternoon in the heat on the ride to and from will lay right between my feet in the front of our truck. The funny thing is if he's been running and we put the ac on. We've actually seen steam come out of his mouth right next to the ac vent.
LOL this has happened with diesel too.

Old 06-23-2009, 02:57 PM   #9
cokLoolioli

HAHAHAHAHA

I'm sure he was only thinking of you! Being in your condition he thought it was safer for you in the backseat...LMAO

Reply to Thread New Thread