LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 05-19-2009, 10:53 PM   #1
bQXHsKzS

Default Playing
i think king missed the playing as a puppy, he wont play with me or anything but he will fetch every once in awhile, but no tug o war or anything like that. but give him a toy and he will go crazy by himself. anybody have a dog like this?

I did some searching on the internet and found some info on other forums but i jus wanted your guys opinion

Old 05-19-2009, 11:31 PM   #2
Amorsesombabs

Hi mriggs
Buffy is the same exact way. But as a puppy she played and had a ton of toys (she was as spoiled as they come). Then around 2 years old, right b4 we got Spanky it's like something changed. She has been the same way since. She gets the zoomies and loves 2 run and play with her brother Spanky but toys, nope. Fetch.....lol, yeah right. I will throw a stick or toy past her and she either just watches me throw it then looks the other way or ignores it totally. Spanky loves toys and Buffy hates them and she hates "playing games".

Old 05-20-2009, 02:52 AM   #3
bQXHsKzS

lol well glad im not alone, he does the same thing he'll get all hyped up and run around my room, run circles and jump of the other end of the couch lol. Looks like hes running an obstacle course

Old 05-20-2009, 12:30 PM   #4
jeepgrandch

Chloe is like that.she just doesnt play.Every once and awhile she will act a little silly with me,but,then she has to rest for a couple days afterwards.

Reply to Thread New Thread