LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 03-04-2009, 06:48 PM   #1
cmruloah

Default Guilty or Innocent??? I can't tell....
So, we had an accident on the floor last night. Since I've ruled out my husband I'm down to three possible suspects....

Here is the funny thing. When my husband asked, "Who did this?" (Like one of them was going to raise their paw), Rocky snuck down the hall and into his crate... hmmmmmmm......... It was very funny. But! I'm not completely convinced that he did it. Hm.... Cocoa has a tendancy to not see the error of her ways and I'm pretty sure Rocky just has a guilty nature.

It was pretty funny. Do your dogs ever act guilty when there has been some sort of bad behavior?

Old 03-04-2009, 06:51 PM   #2
wmtravelservice

One day I walked in the door and Sadie immediately started crawling at my feet and begging for forgiveness. I was like WTF? Hmmm... Walked around and it took me about 20 minutes, she was following me the whole time. Then I saw a paper towel torn in 3 pieces and as soon as I picked it up she hit the floor again. It was TOO FUNNY!

Old 03-04-2009, 06:55 PM   #3
PefeFoesk

Never guilty, you always get the " it was not me" look... here it is almost always over food, or new holes in the yard, or the occasional missing shoe... or the armadillo or opposum in carcass in the yard.
Buddy will however tell on GG if it is a chicken, Buddy always proudly brings us a chicken when he catches one and he thinks GG should too, but she hides them.

Old 03-04-2009, 07:04 PM   #4
Wluwsdtn

Mollie ALWAYS has that guilty look after she's stolen a toy from Bella's crate, and destroyed it... not guilty enough to NOT do it, but has that guilty look all the same, and she always sides on the side of the bed where you can't see her in order to destroy it without being seen.

Old 03-04-2009, 07:06 PM   #5
cmruloah

Those are funny. It amazes me how they know when they do something bad, just like a child. Cocoa is along the "it wasn't me" lines. She acts like she never does anything wrong. Rocky always looks guilty. The funny thing is that it is probably always the Lhasa... lol

Actually, I'm pretty sure it is one of the pitties every time. Is that profiling??

Old 03-04-2009, 07:07 PM   #6
cmruloah

Mollie ALWAYS has that guilty look after she's stolen a toy from Bella's crate, and destroyed it... not guilty enough to NOT do it, but has that guilty look all the same, and she always sides on the side of the bed where you can't see her in order to destroy it without being seen.
They are too smart for their own good.........sigh, I sound like my mom...sigh.

Old 03-04-2009, 07:10 PM   #7
Quaganoca

Haha maybe it was one of each and your husband.

Old 03-04-2009, 07:15 PM   #8
cmruloah

Haha maybe it was one of each and your husband.
Yikes! Not that's not a pretty picture...

Old 03-04-2009, 10:31 PM   #9
simmons latex mattress

They all have the guilty crawl. Brownie usually when she eats Guinness' food. Guinness usually does the guilty crawl when he has chewed up something bad. And my dane tucks her head when she has knocked things or has eaten things off the counter.

Old 03-04-2009, 11:00 PM   #10
Seasmillets

I must be doing something wrong.

I was unpacking my groceries the other night. I put the bananas on the counter, there were only two. I finished putting everything away, cleared the counter off, and went to pick the banans up to put them in their bowl. Gone. Vanished.

Now I'm wondering, did I take the bananas out of the bag, or did I think I took the bananas out of the bag...I'm old, I forget. So, I look around...and take a walk thru the house, and there's my little brat, Hopscotch, chomping away on my bananas! She sees me coming, and immediatly gives chase, which turns into a game of keep away around the dining room table, her with a banana and a half hanging out of her mouth.

Of course, I'm no help, because I'm laughing the whole times...

Old 03-04-2009, 11:08 PM   #11
Pharmaciest

Nah, I came home from work the other day and I walked into my room. My lab was on the bed with his back to me and his head turned almost upsidedown with his tail wagging away. I looked around and my tv, books, papers and clothes had been torn up all around my room. It's almost like he had the expression of "Hey Ma! look what I done!"

Reply to Thread New Thread