LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 03-16-2009, 10:31 PM   #1
affewheillMapew

Default Your next dog....
What will it be?

I think my next one will be a red male. But then again, that's just what I think right now....I was in the market for a blue male but ended up with a seal female...... when I saw her, she stood out and I knew she was the one.

So your next one, what will it be?

color specific?
gender specific?
Maybe a whole different breed? ( I have been wanting a Cane Corso for a few years now...but I need more yard for that one)

Old 03-16-2009, 10:34 PM   #2
29clepayJainync

I would love a Vizsla

Old 03-16-2009, 10:38 PM   #3
LICraig

For companion and a couple sports? Maybe a Rottweiler or German Shepherd from a rescue. If I wanted a dog from working stock and wanted to show and everything, I want a Cane Corso. A female fawn Cane Corso would be idea but we'll see.

Old 03-16-2009, 10:40 PM   #4
Ubgvuncd

Well, originally I was hoping to find a nice Staffy Bull for my next dog, just as I've never gotten a chance to own one yet, but I'm kind of reconsidering. I think I'd like to go with another APBT and put the staffy bull idea aside for now. I'd like to try my hand at some of the lines that have always interested me but I haven't had an opportunity to own. I'd love to get my hands on a McCoy dog. Color or gender? Couldn't care a less...

Old 03-16-2009, 10:41 PM   #5
LICraig

Oh and of course all the Jack Russell Terriers I can have!! lol

Old 03-16-2009, 10:41 PM   #6
avaicavum

I would like to get either a staffordshire bullterrier or a bullterrier (preferrably tri-coloured) and probably a girl

Old 03-16-2009, 10:47 PM   #7
Ubgvuncd

Oh and of course all the Jack Russell Terriers I can have!! lol
OMG! I just watched this show about dogs and they showed these little Jack Russells brought in to a farm to clear out the rats because they were eating all the bags of grain or whatever. WOW! How cool was THAT to watch them at work! Funny thing was, the guy interviewing said to the guy with the Jack Russells, ''this is not something you can train out of them?'' and buddy said no! I thought there you go! lol Watching those little guys work made me almost want one! lol

Old 03-16-2009, 10:47 PM   #8
affewheillMapew

Sad thing is, i like so many dogs, my house would look like I run a kennel!

Old 03-16-2009, 10:47 PM   #9
AntonioMQ

I want a Bull Terrier Male Tri Color.. or another Great Dane Female Harlequin or merlequin this time ( I already have a all black great dane)

Old 03-16-2009, 10:50 PM   #10
affewheillMapew

Is the Dane an outside or inside dog.....I always thought it would be funny to have one and watch the look on peoples faces as he comes walking out the back room!

Old 03-16-2009, 10:52 PM   #11
LICraig

If I were to adopt another dog right now this would be it. I am absolutely in love with this guy lmao! And the 2 Shepherd mixes that I fostered for 10 months and almost adopted until we moved. I will adopt them if they are still there when I move out. (Cause you know in my fantasy land I am magically going to get money when I turn 18 so I can get my own place and pay for college )

Here is the dog I like:

Old 03-16-2009, 10:55 PM   #12
LICraig

OMG! I just watched this show about dogs and they showed these little Jack Russells brought in to a farm to clear out the rats because they were eating all the bags of grain or whatever. WOW! How cool was THAT to watch them at work! Funny thing was, the guy interviewing said to the guy with the Jack Russells, ''this is not something you can train out of them?'' and buddy said no! I thought there you go! lol Watching those little guys work made me almost want one! lol
I know!! They are amazing to see at work. People are always saying that little dogs are useless and all I reply is "Wanna come meet my JRT?" And she is a mix with the highest working drive I've seen in a while. I couldn't imagine a working bred one.

Old 03-16-2009, 10:58 PM   #13
LICraig

Sad thing is, i like so many dogs, my house would look like I run a kennel!
I know! When I am looking at breeds I see like 30 I wouldn't mind owning. Lol I also like Irish Wolfhounds, Greater Swiss Mountain Dogs, Schnauzers, Border Collies, Corgis, and soo much more

Old 03-16-2009, 11:00 PM   #14
Ubgvuncd

I know!! They are amazing to see at work. People are always saying that little dogs are useless and all I reply is "Wanna come meet my JRT?" And she is a mix with the highest working drive I've seen in a while. I couldn't imagine a working bred one.
You should have seen the pile of rats these guys racked up in a couple minutes! Those rats didn't have a chance. They picked up the stacks of hay, the rats ran out and wham wham wham, those jack russells grabbed them, shook them up and that was it! The guy said they learn how to kill them very quickly as if they don't kill them immediately, the rats bite them all up! WOW. It was REALLY cool!

Old 03-16-2009, 11:06 PM   #15
affewheillMapew

You should have seen the pile of rats these guys racked up in a couple minutes! Those rats didn't have a chance. They picked up the stacks of hay, the rats ran out and wham wham wham, those jack russells grabbed them, shook them up and that was it! The guy said they learn how to kill them very quickly as if they don't kill them immediately, the rats bite them all up! WOW. It was REALLY cool!
BUT ISNT THAT CRUEL TO TE RATS! LMAO!!!!!!

(i'm being sarcastic if u cant tell)

Old 03-16-2009, 11:11 PM   #16
LICraig

BUT ISNT THAT CRUEL TO TE RATS! LMAO!!!!!!

(i'm being sarcastic if u cant tell)
Well let me put on my PETA thinking cap. lol
Those rats deserve to live! They are equal to us humans. Jack Russell Terriers will be our next target after we get rid of those evil "Pit Bulls".

Old 03-16-2009, 11:14 PM   #17
affewheillMapew

Old 03-16-2009, 11:36 PM   #18
Ubgvuncd

Jack Russell Terriers will be our next target after we get rid of those evil "Pit Bulls".
There's probably some truth to that statement sadly.

Old 03-16-2009, 11:36 PM   #19
Fertassa

Mine won't be for awhile but I really want a full APBT, and a tricolored bull terrier and then a Cane Corso(all from rescues, I just can't buy a dog). Then of course the constant guide dog puppies...all males.

Oh and a rottie? Then a staffie...maybe even a female staffie...we'll see!

Old 03-16-2009, 11:43 PM   #20
Helloheshess

American Pit Bull Terrier for life.

I will settle for no less

And i prefer to get a male. and for my next day which prob be in 20 + years. It will be from a game-bred line

Reply to Thread New Thread