LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 08-21-2007, 01:25 AM   #1
zawhmqswly

Default im just a dog not a pitbull
hi people just a little thing to talk about why do our dogs get criminalised for being what they are how can some 1 describe or define a pitbull(type) aminalim going through a legal fight about the dogs hw are they classed dongerous dogs they have been in animal shelter since march our animals arent gave the same justice as all other dogs get think about it any dog taken to a shelter gets the chance to prove its not dangerous :temperent tested like any other animal gets toprove if its a bad dog pitbulls are automatically fierce vicious animals why ??? i have people stroking my dog until you tell them its a pitbull !!!pitbulls ive known thes dogs most my lifeto be all loving family pets part of the family

Old 08-21-2007, 03:05 AM   #2
Tyncneiff

i think the "pit bull" gets criminalized, wrongly accused, receives biased opinion/treatment, etc., because, for one thing, it is confused with over 25+ breeds, http://www.pitbullsontheweb.com/petbull/findpit.html
so nearly EVERY "attack" you read about these days seems to involve a "pit bull" even when that is not always the case....
"Pit Bull" maulings/attacks are good "rate boosters" and since the media relies on its ratings, a story involving a pit bull is almost always "news worthy" and bumps up a station's ratings.
people belive the media, and seem to think their opinions are valid and true, when in fact, i doubt MANY of the reporters has ever even patted a "pit bull" much less owned one....
i would sum it up as: people are media subservients and most times believe the paper's story, as opposed to realizing every story has two sides. The majority of people, i have found in regards to "pit bulls", are inclined to believe more about what they hear and/or read, instead of actually seeing or experiencing this breed first hand.... simply they're too swayed, imo.

Old 06-04-2009, 01:17 AM   #3
CowextetleSix

I agree. Pitbulls are bias-media crazy!!! I tell people if you never owned one or know about them then your opinion dosen't matter.. Do research before you believe everything you read on the breed!!! They are great family pets!!!!!!! My Sarge is my BEST FRIEND and I LOVE HIM MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!

Old 07-04-2009, 05:29 AM   #4
AmericaAirline 111

It's also because people don't understand that there is a difference between a DA dog and a HA dog.

Reply to Thread New Thread