LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 02-24-2009, 12:57 PM   #1
CymnMaync

Default renting in san diego...I NEED HELP!
my bf and i are trying to find a place to live in san diego that allows pit bulls. no luck anywhere ...if anyone knows of anything/anyone PLEASE let me know. the help would be greatly appreciated. thank you!

Old 02-25-2009, 02:31 AM   #2
carletoxtrs

I work in San Diego but live in TJ,other than the drug war violence,pot holes the size of the Grand Canyon and the minimum 30-45 minute wait to cross the border if you're lucky,living in TJ is peachy!Plus the rent is really cheap,for an apartment that costs a grand and half to rent in SD,you can practically rent a mansion down here and nobody hassles you about owning a pit bull

Old 02-25-2009, 02:39 AM   #3
clubcughSheet

I work in San Diego but live in TJ,other than the drug war violence,pot holes the size of the Grand Canyon and the minimum 30-45 minute wait to cross the border if you're lucky,living in TJ is peachy!Plus the rent is really cheap,for an apartment that costs a grand and half to rent in SD,you can practically rent a mansion down here and nobody hassles you about owning a pit bull
sounds like you need your own private tunnel ala weeds

Old 02-25-2009, 04:10 AM   #4
inmeirulez

if you find a nice place that lets you rent with pit bulls let me know i may be moving down there soon

Old 02-25-2009, 10:28 AM   #5
CymnMaync

if youre moving somewhere near camp pendleton (marine wife ) you will probably have much better luck than i have. i think that the oceanside/vista area is more accepting. im further south in the encinitas/cardiff area and i have run out of ideas

Old 02-25-2009, 10:29 AM   #6
CymnMaync

haha very true very true, im just too far north from tj unfortunately, and i have obligations up here (school, work, blah blah)

Old 02-25-2009, 10:46 AM   #7
inmeirulez

if youre moving somewhere near camp pendleton (marine wife ) you will probably have much better luck than i have. i think that the oceanside/vista area is more accepting. im further south in the encinitas/cardiff area and i have run out of ideas
thats actually good to know. i am hoping for pendleton...miramar i think i may be screwed

Old 02-26-2009, 05:19 PM   #8
irrawnWab

try ocean beach/point loma area

Reply to Thread New Thread