LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 02-20-2009, 05:29 PM   #1
Gmvkgkmn

Default Introducing CoCo- Funny story about my pup
I'm new to the site and let me start by introducing my pup Coco. Girl I use to date popped up at my door with her as a gift. I wasn't too happy about that b/c I'm very picky and serious about pits. I like to see the parents, the owners, the set-up, the environment, etc. So to have this pit that everything is a mystery about is aggravating at time. I dont even know how old she is, all I know is what the chick says but from experience I've learned her word can't be trusted. According to her she is 6 or 7 weeks old, and has been dewormed and has "the 5" shot. So needless to say I"ll be taking her to a vet soon. ANYWAY, here's a pic some pics of her:

Old 02-20-2009, 05:35 PM   #2
pfcwlkxav

Hi Tru Texan, Welcome to the board! Your girl is adorable!!

Please post in the Introduction thread so you can be properly welcomed to the forum.

Old 02-20-2009, 05:43 PM   #3
Arr34ston

OMG she is adorable. Of course I LOVE me a rednose pup. I love those green eyes too. Keep us posted as to what the vet says and hope all is well. She is adorable.

Old 02-20-2009, 05:44 PM   #4
Gmvkgkmn

Funny story:
So I've had the dog since V-day and had been putting her in the bathroom while at work. I then bought a crate sunday and stuck it in there for the time being, with the door to the crate open so that she can use the bathroom on the pads. (I use the pads b/c I'm at work 8 hrs a day, and only come home for lunch. I know she can't hold it that long, so I don't want her to have to sit in her "mess" in the crate...) My bathroom has 2 doors, and I backed the crate up to one of the doors,leaving that door open so that she could see through the house and get some natural light. Well, that worked for a day and a half b/c on Tues when I opened the door at lunch guess who comes flying around the corner at 100mph to greet me. So of course I'm like "What the...how did u get out?" No matter how much she pushes the crate from one side to the other, its not enough room to get past, and she's way to short to jump over or on top of the crate. So I figured somehow she must've climbed the crate or something. No problem, I'll just close the door and back the crate to it, and put a lamp in their for light. Well, I come home for lunch yesterday and heard some pawing on the door. So again, I'm wondering how she's at the dor. So I go to the other door that I always walk through and this is what I see when I open the door and turn on the light...

Old 02-20-2009, 05:45 PM   #5
Gmvkgkmn

Thanks! Posted in there a day or so ago...

Hi Tru Texan, Welcome to the board! Your girl is adorable!!

Please post in the Introduction thread so you can be properly welcomed to the forum.

Old 02-20-2009, 05:47 PM   #6
Arr34ston

lmao at her on top of the crate.

Old 02-20-2009, 05:51 PM   #7
Gmvkgkmn

So immediately I turn off the light and close the door. Now I'm a guy and all but seriously, it was too cute and funny, I had to snap a pic of it. So I hurried and ran to the other door and called her name so she wouldn't jump down. Then grabbed my camera and came back in to take pics. First pic is how she was when I walked in again w/the lights off (but lamp was still on). Then I turned on lights and took more pics..

Old 02-20-2009, 05:57 PM   #8
pfcwlkxav

Thanks! Posted in there a day or so ago...
OHH ok, sorry I must have missed it.

LOVE the pics of her on her crate, what a smart girl you have there!!

Old 02-20-2009, 06:43 PM   #9
marketheal

She's such a cutie, and already a smart one!

Old 02-20-2009, 07:00 PM   #10
Gmvkgkmn

Yeah, she's very smart! She's already figured out how to go under the lil gap in the fence, but was smart enough to be sitting at the front porch when I came looking for her. Guess she remembers it from the 2 times I walked her down the street and back. She recognizes when I tell her to "go sit down" and she goes and lays on her blanket. She even has caught on to me telling her to "go eat" I have to do that b/c she doesn't like to eat unless I'm standing next to her. She's so nosy and clingy that if I walk off she'll walk off with me, or if come stand by me while I'm doing dishes, cooking, etc... Trying to break her of that so she'll eat enough. Then when she sleeps or lounges she like to lay on me one way or another, even if its just on my feet or hand. Kinda won me over with that.

Old 02-20-2009, 07:05 PM   #11
Adfcvkdg

What a great story. She's a gorgeous girl...and smart too! I love the photo with no lights on.

Old 02-20-2009, 11:14 PM   #12
valiumcheapll

What a smart little girl you have and she is beautiful. That is a great story thanks for sharing!

Old 02-20-2009, 11:19 PM   #13
pfcwlkxav

Yeah, she's very smart! She's already figured out how to go under the lil gap in the fence, but was smart enough to be sitting at the front porch when I came looking for her. Guess she remembers it from the 2 times I walked her down the street and back. She recognizes when I tell her to "go sit down" and she goes and lays on her blanket. She even has caught on to me telling her to "go eat" I have to do that b/c she doesn't like to eat unless I'm standing next to her. She's so nosy and clingy that if I walk off she'll walk off with me, or if come stand by me while I'm doing dishes, cooking, etc... Trying to break her of that so she'll eat enough. Then when she sleeps or lounges she like to lay on me one way or another, even if its just on my feet or hand. Kinda won me over with that.
Yeah, they tend to be pretty clingy. Its one of the reason I fell in love with my 1st one. She was just such a softy for people, she loved being right around you no matter where you were.

I cant wait to see more pics of her as she grows, she really is lovely.

Old 02-20-2009, 11:30 PM   #14
wllsqyuipknczx

Awh so she is very attentive thats good, and Smart!! Start to teach her some obedience I bet she will grasp it Very Quick!!
CoCo is a Doll..
Congrats

Old 02-20-2009, 11:36 PM   #15
Forex Trading Software

What a cuie! I love how clingy they are too. When I go somewhere without Jaci everybody always asks where she is. I think they miss my dog more than me. lol

Old 02-20-2009, 11:37 PM   #16
Gmvkgkmn

Thank you all for the compliments on my baby....Can't wait to see how she turns out myself, especially since I'm in the dark about her background and roots... Gonna work on some basic obedience this weekend....

Old 02-21-2009, 12:34 AM   #17
ibiDb4uu

good luck shes absolutely beautiful : ]

Old 02-21-2009, 01:50 AM   #18
Aozenee

Coco is adorable! that is so cute her on top of the crate

Old 02-21-2009, 08:03 AM   #19
NvrNoNowX

Haha, she is so cute. When my boy was a little pup he used to climb over the baby gate I put up in the bathroom, now he just jumps over it.

Old 02-21-2009, 08:22 AM   #20
Cinzomzm

She's a real cutie. When Karie's brother Bear was alive, he used to push on the crate door until he popped it open. We eventually had to put padlocks on it to keep him in the crate. He actually pushed the bars apart with his nose... Now Karie just goes right in and lays down and is fine.

Reply to Thread New Thread