LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 02-18-2009, 06:28 PM   #1
Zugaxxsn

Default how long will you apbt shake and hang on the spring pole
he may have some razor edge in him but he shakes hard and hangs long on a spring pole someone told me that you can tell the gameness in them that way but i think the only real way is to throw them in the pit witch is illegal an i dont have anythang to do with or aprove of . when they lock on the spring pole for long time dose that show there gamness?

Old 02-18-2009, 07:49 PM   #2
dodsCooggipsedebt

he may have some razor edge in him but he shakes hard and hangs long on a spring pole someone told me that you can tell the gameness in them that way but i think the only real way is to throw them in the pit witch is illegal an i dont have anythang to do with or aprove of . when they lock on the spring pole for long time dose that show there gamness?

no that does not show gameness....

gameness can only be proven one way...i dont have ANY game dogs because i will NEVER know.....

if you dont fight your dogs you have GAMEBRED dogs....not GAME dogs....cause you cant call something game unless you know it wont quit even at the gates of hell it should think its winning and never stop...

Old 02-18-2009, 08:15 PM   #3
primaveraloler

Nope, it doesn't show gameness.

It just shows drive, determination, and the tenacity.

Reply to Thread New Thread