LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 05-03-2009, 02:26 AM   #1
stuntduood

Default the hunt for a pup
hello all

i'v been lookin around on the papers, e-ads, etc.... i came across this on the net.. thoughts people? i really like the redboys and brindles so this add cought my eye

Old 05-03-2009, 02:34 AM   #2
acneman

Why not rescue? Getting a pup from someone that advertises on Myspace, chances are, you're dealing with a BYB, not an actual, legit, breeder, in my opinion.

Old 05-03-2009, 03:32 AM   #3
primaveraloler

High, if you are looking to buy and not adopt, I suggest going to some local shows, finding some reputable breeders. People off the internet especially myspace or craigslist or newspaper ads, aren't usually the best people to get a dog from.

Old 05-03-2009, 03:51 AM   #4
Haremporblape

Great just what we need more unwanted puppy's to end up God knows where. Wow I hope all nine have forever homes waiting???

Old 05-03-2009, 03:57 AM   #5
primaveraloler

Plus I didn't see any pictures of the dam or sire, which makes me wonder as well.

Old 05-03-2009, 05:12 AM   #6
stuntduood

i've looked around a lil more than a week. whether they all have promising homes or not, i dunno. i do know whatever dog i get or from where ever, does have a promised home as all my dogs before and now. i was considering to go by and take a look at them. damn sure it's not any real breeding but i do have interest

Old 05-03-2009, 05:42 AM   #7
stuntduood

found this guy and he seems like he may have a lil more info on his breedings. going to a show would not be a bad idea. i'm on a suspended at the moment so that won't be happening unless theirs a show like metro distance away.

Old 07-03-2009, 01:43 AM   #8
stuntduood

High, if you are looking to buy and not adopt, I suggest going to some local shows, finding some reputable breeders. People off the internet especially myspace or craigslist or newspaper ads, aren't usually the best people to get a dog from.
your damn right.. am gonna just stick around here and the game-dog site and just read tons and get as much info as i can get. peace

Reply to Thread New Thread