LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 12-17-2008, 07:42 PM   #1
Atmotteenrift

Default Clepto Dogs.
I am laied off work and about to start school. This leaves me to much time to screw off and get in to trouble. I went to get fast food with my wife and we saw that a local pet store was going out of business. they were marking stuff down almost 90% so we went to see if they had any dog food. The food was al gone but we got some toys and when we went to pay the lady threw an arm load in for free. We got home I set the bag down on the floor and took off my boots and sat down to eat. Bout an houre later I saw that My boy Buster had verry carefully stole evry toy and hid it in my sons closet. I also found a pair of boots, my belt a wrench, a sheith knife , 3 forks and a spoon my watch my sons game boy and just a bunch of other crap. He sat ann watched us get all the crap outta there and was not mad or nervous, but he did try and steal some of it back. He did not chew anything as a matter of fact there was no damage at all. Have any of your pits had isues with sticky paws? I think this is funny, but the lovely buetyfull wife of mine is relly getting sick of it.

Old 12-17-2008, 07:56 PM   #2
elalmhicabalp

I'm sorry but the visual you just gave me is hilarious...LMFAOOOO

Old 12-17-2008, 08:04 PM   #3
assohillA

Are you sure you don't have a very large ferret?

That's really odd. I've had dogs take toys and hide them, and some that hide their food piece by piece, but never random objects from the house!

Old 12-17-2008, 08:04 PM   #4
quorceopporce

I'm sorry but the visual you just gave me is hilarious...LMFAOOOO
x2! LMFAO

Only at the petstore in the cookie aisles!

Old 12-17-2008, 08:11 PM   #5
LottiFurmann

That was the best laugh I have had all day. The pictures of him stealing your stuff and hiding it is too funny for words. I have never heard of this.

Old 12-17-2008, 08:21 PM   #6
Atmotteenrift

Yup the turd is a clepto. I think I will have to just keep my hands on my wallet. He just sits there and watches us take it away. And he steals it so gently and is so sneaky. He did chew up the Wifes bra so my punishment is a solo trip to Victoria's secret, but that is fine I need to go to Academy to. A bunch of my socks were in there to. I was able to deflect some blame to the Son thow as he has not been cleaning his closet, so when he is home from school I can dog him out and maybe make it so my wife for gets the bra shopping I was sentanced to .

Old 12-17-2008, 08:24 PM   #7
intorkercet

Next think you know, odd charges will appear on your bank card, and UPS will start showing up at the door with cases of treats and sweaters

Old 12-17-2008, 08:37 PM   #8
ovH9wfSJ

Man I hope your dog doesn't discover the joys of internet shopping!! Keep an eye on that wallet. LMAO.

Old 12-17-2008, 08:42 PM   #9
freeringsf

Next think you know, odd charges will appear on your bank card, and UPS will start showing up at the door with cases of treats and sweaters
that is TOOO freaking funny!!!! I can just see the dog sitting at the computer with Ebay pulled up while you're gone... sipping coffee and scrolling through the pages and pages of doggy toys!!

Old 12-17-2008, 08:45 PM   #10
MiniBoy

my pup dose this she will get any thing she can grab shoe, toy, sock, towel,my jacket,purse etc and put it in her dog bed in living room at first i thought that she wanted to chew on them but there is no damage except to her wubba next time i will take a pic it is good for a laugh

Old 12-17-2008, 08:48 PM   #11
freeringsf

Old 12-17-2008, 09:01 PM   #12
BokerokyBan

OMG! Hilarious!

Old 12-17-2008, 11:59 PM   #13
repldoinfo

Very cute!

I've never had a full blown clepto dog, But I had a dog OBSESSED with socks and he would steal every sock in sight and hide em under the bed. It was a pain! Then once he started chewing holes in the socks my fiance wasn't too happy and blocked the bed off aswell as kept his socks up LOL

Old 12-18-2008, 12:14 AM   #14
freeringsf

Mollie hides bones and biscuits under the cushions on the couch... or under the covers. There's nothing like laying in bed and feeling something.... only to discover it's either a dog biscuit under the sheets, or worse, crumbs in the bed!!

Old 12-18-2008, 04:45 AM   #15
StarsWorld

How hilarious! Loki sneaks and drags stuff into his bed or under the coffee table. We haven't had problems with him chewing stuff up in a long time...until the other day when he decided to chew up one shoe from two different pairs of shoes. It's so funny to see him sneaking stuff under the table until you find out it was the last bra that hasn't been chewed up!!!

Old 12-18-2008, 06:40 AM   #16
envenonearo

That is so freakin funny. I had a great laugh. My dogs don't steal anything, but with how funny it sounds, I kinda wish they would!!!!!

Old 12-18-2008, 07:19 AM   #17
mashabox

your going to have to have him committed to rehab. these guys are stubborn and wont admit he has a problem.

Old 12-18-2008, 04:04 PM   #18
spravka.ua

Saint doesn't steal stuff, but my roommate has two ferrets, and man are they sneaky! I helped her move from her old apartment to the house we're in now and when we were moving her couch you wouldn't believe the stuff that fell out of there! Her boyfriend is a waiter and always gets yelled at because he never has a pen in his apron. The ferrets always steal them. I've even seen one of those little suckers dragging a hammer under the sofa by the handle. I wish I would of had a video camera.

Old 12-18-2008, 06:56 PM   #19
MormefWrarebe

That is just too funny.

Kmcamara: Ferrets are notorious for having sticky paws. I had 2 years ago and one day my niece was over and the little stinker stole her bottle and started running up the stairs with it. It was so funny to watch.

Old 12-19-2008, 04:54 PM   #20
Atmotteenrift

I can see Buster on E-Bay, But he would most likley hit the beer store and head to galveston with the ladies. He is a beer and ladies type of dog. Maybe he is saving up for some bling.

Reply to Thread New Thread