LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 12-16-2008, 05:47 PM   #1
Pashtet

Default Attention American Pit Bull Terrier Owners...snitch!
Please beware there is an individual infiltrating our fraternity. He is personally responsible for over 1000 game bred American Pit Bull Terrier deaths. He has personally aided in the raids of Floyd Bourdreaux, Pat Patrick, Brian Bailey, and a bust in Houston Texas and most recently Ed Faron. He is a master manipulator and can fool the best with his knowledge of the dogs. Jake/ Thomas Gaffy began his crusade of destruction in 2001 and has been personally responsible in 33 raids on game/hog yards. This man holds matches even at his own home in Virginia. Jake/ Thomas has two homes in Virginia. One of which is a luxury home with an in ground pool. The other is a mobile home with a dog yard. It’s been said to me that this man video tapes the matches that he holds at his home, yet he never gets busted. In fact he reports directly to John Goodwin of the HSUS. His yearly salary is 50k with a 10k bonus per raid, regardless of conviction. Not only is he gaining access to our yards but he also frequents our online forums i.e. pedigrees online and other forums. This man deflects any suspicions by saying, “well I hear so and so was an informant.” PEOPLE DO NOT BE STUPID WATCH WHAT YOU SAY ON PUBLIC FORUMS, THEY ARE WATCHING YOU!

We cannot allow this to occur any longer. Our dogs are being slaughtered by the thousands. Our breed needs our help! He no longer has a goatee, he is sporting a neatly trimmed beard and mustache. Remember this face…

Old 12-16-2008, 06:12 PM   #2
Niiinioa

http://www.pitbull-chat.com/showthread.php?t=19330

Reply to Thread New Thread